Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

yeah i did click on free user then download.. never mind though :)

sorry to hear bout your friend :( hope you're ok! x

p.s. katie - you hammered yet? :D

yeah i did click on free user then download.. never mind though :)

sorry to hear bout your friend :( hope you're ok! x

p.s. katie - you hammered yet? :D
Hey beki

im more tired than pissed hehehe!! Olivia got up at 6.30 am:eek::eek:... she always does she has nooo mercy!!

been wrapping prezzies cos its my OH daughters birthday tomoz!

i bought her a chocolate cake from asda online an it was only 6 quid and i though.. hey 6 quid cant be that big.... well it came yesterday and it says on the side SERVES 18:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (it didnt give a description on the webpage)

jeeez man .... im not gunna have any... i promise!!

were of swimmin tomoz i cant wait as i cant go to gym this weekend due to OH workin and rubbish opening times booooo!! I never thought id say this but i am actually missing it!!

have a good eve all... im defoo going to bed now!!

luv katie
xxx

hehe - i tried to comment on your FB status last night but it would let me... i think it's playing up as sometimes i can comment and sometimes i can't.. grr!

glad you let your hair down last night :D hope your head's ok this morning! :eek:

i can't drink anymore at all! it started after i had my little girl (10 years ago)... every time i had a drink i got a MASSIVE hangover the next day, even if it was just one drink. and it's just progressed from there. if i even have a tiny SIP of alcohol, i start to feel woozy, my head starts thumping, my heart pounds and i feel sick - all within about 5 mins!

my doc says i've developed an intolerance to alcohol :( must be a payback from years of underage drinking and getting no hangovers! :D LOL

how you doing this morning red? you doing any exercise today? bike/gym? x

I just got back from the park lol, i took my bike out this morning for about a 5mile ride all in all x Im not doing anything else now for the rest of the day lol

I just got back from the park lol, i took my bike out this morning for about a 5mile ride all in all x Im not doing anything else now for the rest of the day lol

5 miles....Im feeling the pain at the thought :)

But good on you :)

5 miles wooow!!

xx

Hey guys how you all doing, thanks to everyone who added me on facebook! Just a quick update as to whats been going during the last few days. I've actually find the gym alot easier now, like i do 15 incline (which is max) and like 5.5 speed which is like a brisk walking pace without even getting tired. For me the treadmill is alot easy than the other machines, but on weds i got a meeting with a personal trainer at my gym, whos gonna put me on a awesome exercise program. All my friends and family have all said how they can see the weight has come off so far which makes me wanna complete this journey more and more. Other than my house been a total building site cos we are getting a new heating system put in not alot more has happen to me =[ boring huh?

My sister is having a halloween party so i cant wait for that, will be like my first time seeing people since i started this journey so hopefully may turn a few heads and get some numbers lol. Havn't decided what to go as yet is alooong time off.

Oh yea, i'm having homemade chilli with rice tonight! Hmmmm x
Have fun guys and keep up the great work!

Red. x

good luck with that halloween partayyy and getting those numbers =] im sure you will.

and yeah the weights coming off you we keep telling you.

have a fab week =] x

I love halloween - think it's my inner witch trying to get out ha ha ha!

Have fun deciding on a costume - think I might have to find a party to go to!

ps just added you on FB

hehe - i tried to comment on your FB status last night but it would let me... i think it's playing up as sometimes i can comment and sometimes i can't.. grr!

glad you let your hair down last night :D hope your head's ok this morning! :eek:

i can't drink anymore at all! it started after i had my little girl (10 years ago)... every time i had a drink i got a MASSIVE hangover the next day, even if it was just one drink. and it's just progressed from there. if i even have a tiny SIP of alcohol, i start to feel woozy, my head starts thumping, my heart pounds and i feel sick - all within about 5 mins!

my doc says i've developed an intolerance to alcohol :( must be a payback from years of underage drinking and getting no hangovers! :D LOL

how you doing this morning red? you doing any exercise today? bike/gym? x

grrrrrrr fb is rubbish at the min it does my head in!!!

ive had head ache alll weekend! i even threw a naughty sicky today too!! whooopsie!

hope u r well hunnyxxxxxxxx

:O Naughty you! x

hope u r havin a good day red xx

grrrrrrr fb is rubbish at the min it does my head in!!!

i know!! one minute it'll let me reply in the chat boxes and the next it won't... driving me mental it is! :mad:

totally O/T here, but what does the 'squatter free zone' mean in your sig? :eek:

i know!! one minute it'll let me reply in the chat boxes and the next it won't... driving me mental it is! :mad:

totally O/T here, but what does the 'squatter free zone' mean in your sig? :eek:

hehehe well squatters are naughty lbs that i gain when i turn my back on dieting for a wee second!! and ive been squatter free since august = not gained any weight wooop wooop!!!

its from the friday girls section! do weekly weigh? if u do u r more than welcome to join! red is a member 2:D:D! Infact there are quite a few of us on there from the xenical familly!!!

hope u have had a good day xxxxx

haha that's brilliant! :D i do weigh weekly, but on a thursday :( i'll come and be an honourary member i think :D hehe (btw not officially started xenical yet... hopefully by the end of this week if i've lost my 2kg by then!) xx

ooooh rite im sure u will hunny! Have u been serial weighing? I always do it im rite bad haha

i'll keep everything crossed for ya babes!!

Red u r a bit quiet tonite matey!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey =] I'm still here i had some issues at home last night couldnt really come on x How you all doing? I'm off to the gym this afternoon for my session lol x I love the word session Hope you all have a good day!

Peace! Red. x

you're so commited red! the weight's gonna fall off you if you keep going at the rate you are! :D x

I wish I could go to the gym, stuck in a sweaty office all day. On the up side the fruit man just delivered me a huge box of strawberries mmmm :D
Have fun!!!

Awww :( You got your strawberries tho hmmm might have to get some myself later lol

Back