Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

hmm it wasn't showing, so i've commented again.. let's see if it works this time! x

Works for me =]

cool - i can see it now too :) maybe i forgot to press the button last time or something? :eek: lol

he's sooooo cute! i bet he loves you teaching him :D

Yea he does really =] What you doing? Xfactor it on soon woot! might go out on my bike for an hour

lol you can't sit still for a minute can you!! :p

i'm watching the lion king - i'm such a kid.. love that film :D

when you going to put up another vid of you and your progress? x

Watched your vid red. Your nephew is lovely, they are sooo cute at that age!

that video is so cute!! x

Aww thanks guys,
Beki ill upload a new one when i make progress lol maybe next week if i loose another pound and hit my 1stone target x

ahh.. you'll do that no probs ;) looking forward to it :) x

You just wanna hear my sexy northern voice dont ya?

Earrr luv want a pie! lol

You know you drink to much coffee when you have 3 cups on your desk and u have to guess which one has the coffee in lol

lol. i drink loads of coffee... probs about 7 cups a day. should probably switch to decaf... *twitch*

well done on ur 13lbs, thats really good for a month......just watched the vids, how cute ur nephew is..
im really having a lapse at the moment so reading these posts is getting my mind back into gear..

keep up the good work, its doing the trick

ps. ur pics are great!

sharon x

Aww thanks sharon, and come get back on the xenical train with us x

oh im definatly catching the train, gonna start again soon. tomorrow might be the day but monday certainly will be..
iv made to many excuses so far and time to get my butt back in gear...... theres plenty of it,lol

being back on here will keep me on the right track.....you guys are great

ps.. i love 'in the night garden' too..... i even have iggle piggle and macca pacca toys!! but shush..dont tell,lol x

nooooooooo don't go over to the dark side shaz! iggle piggle is eeeeeeeevil :rotflmao:

yes my name is iggle piggle! ... iggle piggle piggle piggle!"... lalalalalalal

:rotflmao:

The dark side is much better we have cookies =] beki come join us

Back