Redkoala's Weight Loss Mission 2009/10

I nearly knocked a guy off his motorbike today lol, he braked suddenly. Lucky im such a great driver lol. How you all doing today? i went to to gym early and im gonna have some WW pizza tonight hmmm. Got my weighin 2moro hope that goes ok =]

oooh i hate in the night garden too! i love love loooovveeeeee diego though :D oh, and something special :D

my all time fave kids' programme though is... hannah montana :eek: it's jackson that does it though! he's soooooooo funny! :rotflmao: (that and the fact that billy ray cyrus got HOT!!!)

here's some FAB clips so you know what you're missing if you don't watch it :D

YouTube - The Best of Jackson Stewart (Hannah Montana) - Season 2 (HQ)

sorry to hijack your thread yet again red! :eek: lol, however i'm very glad to hear you didn't kill anyone with your crazy cycling!!! lol :p

Night garden rocks! That crazt fat one that polishes rocks! haha cracks me up everytime. I got my nephew his own blanket that iggly piggly has lol im hooked, but seriously i am seeking medical advice for my addiction =]

i think you need serious help red :rotflmao:

I know :( Dont laugh its an addiction

red u r 1 nutter matey!! hehehe

Have u been polishing your rock tonite?

xxx

You up yet? *waiting with baited breath for your results* :p

Got weighed this morning 3lbs off! WOOT

woohoo! excellent! :D

1lbs off my first stone cant believe it lol....damm that last pound

you can ahve one of my spare 1lbs if you want - how generous am i :p

woooop wooooop wtg red!!

now come on u two! wheres ur naked pics?

ermmm..... :whistle:

hahaha!! go on get ya kit off ha

Oh ok then.... if you insist....

:banana dancer:

That is just wrong in all aspects! Just got back from the nurse had my ear cleaned out lol, god it feels better now lol

hi guys,
ive just joined this site today after searching high and low for a support group for xenical lol just been reading through all your posts here and your all such an inspiration!

sian
x

That is just wrong in all aspects! Just got back from the nurse had my ear cleaned out lol, god it feels better now lol

owwwwcha!! sounds r8 painful!!!

.... what.. did u say summert? ya wot? i vant hear ya

xxx

I can hear now lol, i had a ear infection last week and there was alot of puss and stuff that had gone hard in my ear lol. Hope your all not eating lol

Back