Reductil ? ? ?

I used Reductil a few years ago. I think it helped with hunger a bit but the effect was very mild. I didn't have any side-effects but it's an anti-depressant which I prefer not to use so I came off it as the effects weren't that significant.

I have had side effects like dry mouth and palpitations on other anti-depressants. I think they are the standard type of side-effects for this type of drug but everyone will experience something different.

I have been on it for 8 days and lost 4 pound. Can't usually lose weight so am very pleased

Hi crazy frog well done on losing 4lb, but reductil does not actually make you lose weight all it does is help you to not feel so hungry so in turn you then dont over eat.
When anyone first looses weight no matter what diet we are on its water we loose first then fat.
There are many people who have had some fab losses with Reductil as it is there as a weight loss tool.
Take care x

Reductil

The New Roch - As I am on permanent water tablets anyway I wouldn't have thought I had any more fluid to lose. I have now lost 7 pounds in 12 days - either way it is because I am on Reductil which is making me lose the weight. Yes my appetite is less, and yes I don't crave. Tt doesn't matter I have come down a dress size already and this is the incentive I needed. I tried losing weight before swimming 3 times a week and walking 3 miles a day with healthy eating - it didn't work. Reductil has done something that I have't been able to achieve with anything else. I have tried Slimfast, weightwatchers, over the counter appetite supressents and this is the only thing that has worked. So I don't anylise it I recommend everyone who has struggled to give this a try.

Back