Redundancy Looming!

Minnie64

Think thin
:sigh: Should find out in next couple of weeks. OH self employed and no work on - still s**t happens and things could be worse I suppose. Still feeling :cry:
xx

i know what you are going through and sympathise with you OH a builder and yesterday told me he had enough work for this week only, im working my butt off at the mo getting all the hours i can in, as without his wage we are well and truely screwed hope it all works out for you hun x

oh hun, sorry to hear that. I was made redundant from my job after I came back from my summer holiday in September and I thought my world had ended. There will be light at the end of the tunnel...sometimes things happen for a reason and you will find that you will be happier than before - whatever happens.
Thinking of you xx

Sorry to hear that Minnie64, same thing is happening to me also at the moment, no end date as yet but will be before end of june, double whammy is that both hubby and i work in the same office so he's out too! It sucks and it's a real shock at first, hope you feel better soon and good luck with finding something else!

xx

Thanks for your words of support. We will be fine. Better things to come!!!
xxx

Sorry to hear that and fingers crossed you get sorted soon.

Oh dear hope things work out for you. I as made redundant in October. I start a new job on 26th January ( I hate it already but we need to pay the bills) but tomorrow i have an interview for a job I really want. Everyone says its easier to get a job when you have one, and I would have to agree after 3 months of looking. There are so many people in the same situation tho currently and there is no stigma attached to signing on so dont feel bad. I found the Citizens Advice Bureau brilliant for sorting out benefits and re jigging credit payments etc so give them a go.

Back