Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Devon Big Bird, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Hi all,

Am wanting to refeed in 2 weeks before my holiday and will go onto Atkins on my return. What I want to know is whether I can go straight from TFR to Atkins without refeed? This may then keep me on track on holiday... x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas

i'mgonnabeskinnybyXmas From Piglet to Twiglet

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LT alternating with SBD
    Hello DBB - I moved from TFR to Atkins without any regain (then I morphed over to South Beach Diet for a few weeks, continued to maintain and then came back to TFR last week - all without any problems0. The only thing I did notice was that the first day or two I couldn't eat much in one go - I think my stomach must have shrunk!
  4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Hi Devon, i plan on going onto Atkins after LT and I want to keep in Ketosis so im not going to re-feed as per LT guidelines. A few people have done this and they are posting their progress on the Atkins forum. Also Radical is currently switching and he posts his progress on LT forum . Hope this helps xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.