Refeed Week 2 weigh in - I've Done it!! I've actually done it!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Refeed week 2 weigh in - really wanted a 1lb loss to take me to a total of 8st loss but needed 1.5lb loss for my challenge ................

I lost 1.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've only gone and bloody done it aint i!!!

Soooooo exstatic!! :bliss:

Total loss 8st 0.5lbs :D :D :D

Now onto maintainence .... :eek: lol

Oh hun i am so delighted for you dat is spectacular news. Good luck maintaining i tink you r in such a good place now nothing can stop you! xxx

Ah thanks girls :D

Fantastic Tanya- 8 stone & half a pound!

You and everyone around you must be so proud, you look fantastic & I bet you feel it!

Well done

Clair x

I do clair! :D

I went to the pub last night, havnt been there for a year!! And people actually said to my bf 'who's yer new burd' :rotflmao: Then they realised it was me and asked me how much i had lost etc and from then on i was known as 'stevies new chick' hahaaa

Thanks SL :)
Shaz i am very proud! I never ever thought id lose this much. My mum and dad said to me yesterday they are extremely proud but at the start they thought i'd never do it! Proved them wrong didnt i! :giggle:

Thanks SL :)
Shaz i am very proud! I never ever thought id lose this much. My mum and dad said to me yesterday they are extremely proud but at the start they thought i'd never do it! Proved them wrong didnt i! :giggle:

yeah you did!! good for you!! its amazing what we can achieve when we get our heads in the right place, and really really want it! good luck on maintaining hun, i'll be lurking around your diary for hints and tips!

i'm on a refeed countdown now. 24 days to go! xxx

24 days ... SL that will be here before you know it!! :eek:

i know! scary but i'm ready. will still want to lose about 2 stone but i am determined to learn how to manage my weight without my dear friend LT. but as a plan B, if anything goes horribly wrong and i cant correct it - Lt is here for me!

oh lordy i better start getting a menu together so i can get you lot to check it for me. xxx

Well done hun and a well deserved dirty banana dance

:banana dancer:

8st, bloody hell that is fantastic! well done Tanya!

You surely have a midas touch!!! You just keep on amazing everyone. True grit or what!!! When is the book coming out? i think it will be a bestseller.

You surely have a midas touch!!! You just keep on amazing everyone. True grit or what!!! When is the book coming out? i think it will be a bestseller.

:rotflmao: I really would love do write something about my experience, i tell everybody i can about it! It has been the best thing i have ever done and would definatly reccomend it to anyone wanting to address their weight. Too bad LT dont do councellors else i'd apply! :giggle:

well done Tanya!

amazing!so pleased for you.
you've done fantastic losing 8 stone x

Congratulations hon, I never doubted you for a second. Good luck on maintenance, that's (in my opinion) actually the hardest part of losing weight. So happy for you Summer, you must be well chuffed with yourself, and deservedly so :)

Congratulations over 8 stone is amazing, you have worked so hard to get to goal, now you can relax and enjoy every minute of your success. Enjoy your healthy eating (I am sure you will be doing).

Back