refeeding on sunday/monday

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by A Better Me, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

well peepes, as i sed above this is what il be doing......
    i no iv only done LT 4 21/2 weeks, but my initial goal was to do it until i lost a stone, then refeed and eat healthy until i lost my other stone....
    then my sister joined me and i thought id do it longer to support her, but she quit last week ..
    so im going back to my original plan and by sunday i should of reached my goal, if not it will definately be monday...
    just want to say its been fun chatting to u all, and i will still keep popping in to check how your all getting on xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good for you!!! Enjoy that loverly food!!!! (*Sob sob*) Hehe!!! All the best!!!

4. NeekyNoo

NeekyNoo Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim alternative
    Can i just ask what kinda food you gonna eat when you come off it?
  5. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

of course hun, im gunaa follow the liptrim refeed as i did before, i lost a further stone doing this..... day 1 will be shake for breakfast and dinner, then evening meal will be sml steamed chicken breast and small portion of veg .. day 2 will be shake for breakfast and tuna salad for dinner and same evening meal as day 1, thats as far as iv got of my planning x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.