refeeding on sunday/monday

A Better Me

Silver Member
well peepes, as i sed above this is what il be doing......
i no iv only done LT 4 21/2 weeks, but my initial goal was to do it until i lost a stone, then refeed and eat healthy until i lost my other stone....
then my sister joined me and i thought id do it longer to support her, but she quit last week ..
so im going back to my original plan and by sunday i should of reached my goal, if not it will definately be monday...
just want to say its been fun chatting to u all, and i will still keep popping in to check how your all getting on xxxx

Good luck Claire :cross: x

ty candy xx
not quite at goal ally lol but im at my lipo goal, last time i lost another stone on refeed so im hoping to do that again xx

Good Luck with the next stone Claire x

Sorry to jump in but wanted to ask u lovely slimmers for some advice; Thinking I need to do this for around 12 wks and started looking now at diet plans to follow after. Everyone is raving about this dukan diet???? Any thoughts people??? What are other people looking at. Know is a while off yet but thought I would try and use this time to educate myself. Suggestions are greatly welcomed and needed please xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nikki, I was thinking about going to slimming world when I have a stone to go. That way I can go for free once I'm at target to keep an eye on my weight

Back