Extra Easy Reheating Rice pudding for lunch

dipsy1512

Hi everyone

I struggle with lunch as I tend to have salad as its free because I have my HEB in the mornings either toast or porridge so I thought of taking rice pudding to work for lunch.

If I make it with water, then milk with sweetener and an egg yolk, like I normally would, would it be ok reheated in the microwave? I understand to cool it down very quickly and store in an air right container but if I added a bit if milk and microwaved would it be fine to eat? Don't fancy an upset tummy

I don't add egg to mine, just a favourite yoghurt for creaminess but I reheat mine all the time. I may have a cast iron constitution but I've never had a problem.

You will remember to have something SF with it won't you?

Also, why don't you try a red or green day every now and again, you can then have a sandwich for lunch from your 2nd HEb allowance.

On colder days I sometmes take a pre cooked baked spud, or previous evenings left overs & reheat them,

Thanks for the ideas minimunchkins, especially the baked potato one and yep I will remember my super free. It's usually fruit :) x

Back