Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Lost 2 pounds, one away from 1 stone shiney. Ach well you live and learn!

Y'day's food diary:
BF - 42g all bran, sliced banana, blueberries, activia ff
L - ham salad & muller light & an apple
T - quorn sausages & scrambled egg
4 1/2 mile run (wooooooo!)
1 square dark chocolate

hi irishtweet!!! Well done ikklekimmy, 2 lbs is still a fab loss - how did you find your new group? I had an exam yesterday so my eating wasnt too fab yesterday- in fact this week has been very hit and miss. Im hoping that i wont have put the 5lb back on but hey ho its just been a busy and unorganised week. i did however go to zumba last night and i will do another hour tomorrow morning so hopefully that will make up for it. i have got my mother in laws birthday dinner tonight so i am stocking up on free food all day to make up for any syns I eat tonight. Irishtweet Ill post a couple of days from last week of my food diary so you can see them if youd like. Ro runner- I drank lots and lots of water and ate loads of fruit much more than i usually do and to be honest I think that helped! :) xx

Well done, Lisa. Sounds like you're really going for it. Hope the birthday celebrations are good fun. I have another wedding to go to this afternoon. In the rain! Wells and a posh dress, hee hee! It's a hog roast, so I'll try not to go too mad and take a leaf out of your book- fill up on fruit and yoghurt before I go! Off for a 3 mile run then a 3/4 hour weight session in a bit- should cancel out a bit of hog!
Y'day's diary:
BF - all bran 42g, banana & yoghurt
L - quorn sausages & scrambled egg
T - 100g wholewheat spaghetti & sainsbugs BGTY meatballs in tomato sauce
2litres water through the day
Snacks - mango, pear & an apple

Morning all!
Wedding yesterday was lovely and hog roast fitted with red day. 4 drinks = not far over my syns - phew! Helped having my preggers sister there staying sober!
Y'days food diary:
BF - all bran 42g banana & ff activia
31/2 mile run, 1 hour weights
Pear
L - 2 eggs, 20g manchego cheese, chunked & 2 slices sainsbugs BGTY ham, chunked, whisk together & microwave in 20 second bursts until cooked - yummy!
T - pork, salad
Drinks - 1 glass pimms (small), 1 glass bubbly (small), 1 gin & slimline, 1/2 cider = 17ish syns plus a couple for pork as it was a hog roast = definitely no more than 25 syns - result!
How's everyone elses weekend?

That group was ok, funny how they all have different ways of running. In my one you get a number when you go in, this one was just a free for all when they were ready to start weighing! back to my usual group this week as not working wed evening.
Was a bit naughty yesterday, I do 24 hour sleepover shifts and me and other girl from work took ladies we look after to big gig with loads of pop groups in Glasgow. Well i had to be in even earlier for it and did 28 hour shift! we were running about mad all day and only time we got chance to stop and eat something was on drive back which was a burger king. Hoping all the running around compensates for it! To be honest my stomach was making all kinds of crazy noises after the burger king and I didnt even really enjoy it much either!

Yikes, sounds like a frantic day Icklekimmy - you deserve a medal! I always find BK and Mcdonalds a bit like that - bit of a disappointment. I bet you did burn it all off though! I've gone over my syns again today but hey ho, back to it tomorrow. Darn those crumpets!!!!

Ladies, I've just not been able to motivate myself these days. Work is getting me down. And I just can't get into s/w. Then the scales are also getting me down and clothes ain't fitting anymore!

Anyways, I'm gonna try draw a line and give it another go today!

Goats yogurt and apple in the bag for brekkie (3)

I made veg and bacon risotto last night so that's in the lunchbox with ff yoghurt (0 syns)

Not sure bout dinner yet but thinking beans and baked potato
Sugarfree jelly for dessert and maybe melon!

Let's hope I can stick to that.

My new weigh in as of this morning 181.7 lbs :(

Irishtweet - dont feel so bad hun, we all get days/ weeks like that. Ur lunch sounds lovely ive just started to get into risotto. I never really liked it but i love it now! Well my week was shocking last week ive put 2 pound on which has gutted me but im determined that it will b the last 2 pound i put on for a while. So so far today i have had weetabix and milk and a cup of tea. I am going to start the 30 day shred dvd again when the kids r at preschool today. I am going to lose this jelly belly i will!! Xxx

I wouldnt go by your own scales as never same as sw.your back on track now so will get some good numbers.
I was roped into covering a nightshift tonight for client have never worked before as he is in hospital. I am not gonna stay awake sitting next to his bed all night without copious amounts of lucozade energy so wi may be ropey tomorrow evening!
Oh, has anybody tried quark? I was under the impression it was like philadelphia. Its so sour, its horrible, think i will stick to syns for philly!

Irishtweet we all know how you feel. Nothing lower than losing your momentum but you will do this. The end of your message holds the key -treat every day as a fresh start and don't look back. Keep thinking about today and planning for tomorrow. We're all on the roller coaster with you that's for sure. Stick your food diary on every day if it helps!

Icklekimmy quark is good for cheesecakes and cake toppings but unlike some I find it too sharp on it's own. Great name though, quaaaaaark.
Food today:
BF -all bran banana ff activia
L - ss soup (too much chilli this batch, runny nose) muller light toffee
T - 3 quorn sausages, beans & 42g lf cheddar
Snacks - apple, grapes, strawberries & 1 malted milk biscuit (3 syns I think)
2.5 mile run
Wish the scales shared my enthusiasm...

right my food diary for today-

brekkie: 2 weetabix(HEB)skimmed milk(HEA)

snack: banana

lunch: sw chips, steak sandwich - steak, onions, extralight philly (2 syns)

Dinner: curry, rice

snacks : apple, nectarine, crisps (I know- I will resist tomorrow)

drinks- 3 bottle (750ml) and 3 x tea

Ro runner the 30 day shred is a dvd by jillian michaels, it is a 3 level programme which incorporates abs, cardio and strength work into 20 minutes, you start on level one and the idea is after 10 days work your way up to level 2, then eventually level 3. It is fab and results do show fairly quickly. I lost 2 and a half inches when I did it for just over a week last time but i got poorly and stopped for a couple of days then never got back into it.

Back