Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Lisa that sounds fab - I have days when I just can't face going out into the world to exercise. I'm going to give it a go! Thanks for that.

That work out sounds good! Must get my hands on a copy!

Thanks for words of encouragement

Diary for yday:

B: goats yoghurt and apple
L: left over risotto
D: worked late so:( ... Bag of manhattan popcorn, banana, kalipso bar, potato with sweet and sour sauce on top!
Snacks: ryvita minis. X2 ... Hex b ( they're yummy. Well the sour cream and onion nit sweet chilli. Can't believe they're free!

Water: 1.5 litres
Will work the syns later!

They sell it on play and Amazon, its only about 5 pounds, she really gets u going to. Although I have sworn at the tell sometimes lol. Xx

I keep debating with myself whether i have willpower to do 30 day shred. Think will stick to biggest losern kettle bell and kinect till actually have some level of fitness!

Love kettlebells.. Must do them more tho!!

Today wasn't too bad

Brekkie: goats yoghurt

Lunch: chick curry and rice - coulbt be mire than 15 syns?? Rite??

Snacks: yummy ryvita minis cheddar chive heb
Apple
Coffee

Dinner : going for quick salad and sardines and worchedter sauce :)

Today was an ok day, I really need to do better with the syns. Im shopping tomorrow so going to stock up on fruit as that is what stops me picking at other stuff. I did day 1 of level 1 of the shred today! I am hoping this will last. I'm mixing it with my zumba game so I dont get bored so I will do 3 days a week of the 30 day shred and 2 of zumba.
xx

Ended up getting spaghetti Bol syn free one for dinner.. Lovely mammy had it ready!

Irishtweet youre really on the case with food diary. My weakness is the syns too - some days they just happen so easily!

Today's eats
BF - All bran, banana, blueberries & activia ff (I know I always have this but I love it!)
L - ss soup (runny nose again from chilli)
T - wholewheat spaghetti & meatballs
4 pints water
5 mile run (it hurt)
Snacks - apple, 2 quorn scotch eggs
Syns - options hot choc 2 1/2? 3?

A good day considering work was manic, stressful and i didn't stop all day!

Ere, I reckon we're all doing ok on this thread? What say you ladies? I know we've had our blips, but who hasn't ;)

I think we're going ok. had a sneak preview on the scales this morning and im a lb lighter, even with blips.. so im not worrying.. even if its slow, as long as its going the right way im happy.

keep it up girlies..

I think we are doing really well, yes weve had blips but we wouldnt be normal if we hadnt. I felt like i wasnt going to make it through the shred to be honest but afterwards felt fab. I dont ache today but i am aware of muscles that i wasnt aware of before. Feel great though so ill be doing some more later. Off to see thriller live at the theatre tonight so i will resist the urge to buy sweets etc. Just want to say that this thread is fab, i dont know if id have got through the last few days sttruggling without u all and normally i wouldve just given up - but knowing we are all doing the same thing and started the same time really helps :) xxxx

Well done Irishtweet - steady weight loss is best. I might have a sneaky weigh tomorrow morning!
Lisa, thriller live will be fab. I hope you have a good time (if there's pop corn, at least it's half air!!!!)

Thursday eats:
BF - the all bran, banana, blueberries, ff activia
L - jacket, beans & cheese
T - tuna pasta with spinach & sweetcorn
Snacks - apple, sainsbugs fresh fruit cup,
Syns - 2 quorn scotch eggs, 6 gummy bears = 4 syns
No exercise - rest day

Friday tomorrow woooooo! I'm shattered!

Morning! What a week! I've woken up with a headache :(
Off to the gym in a bit for weights session. I think it's going to hurt...
Y'day's eats:
BF - usual all bran etc
L - jacket beans & cheese
T - pasta & pork
Snacks - banana, yoghurt
Syns - sweets - 10 syns pork 6 syns (oops!)

How are you doing girls?

morning!! I was up at 7.30 doing the 30 day shred I must be keen! Thats day 2 done ( i couldnt do it yesterdayas was hectic at home!)
I had friends over with their children yesterday so I treated myself to a fairy cake not sure how many syns but ill count 7, well worth it though.
5 children under 5 = A very messy house so I sure I burnt it off while tidying up!;)

Yesterdays eats:

Breakfast: Bacon sandwich ( 1 HEB)
Lunch: Egg on toast (2.5)
dinner: bacon, mushroom and onion omelette and salad with homemade coleslaw(yummy).
Strawnana pudding - vanilla mullerlight, strawberries, banana and 2 x alpen light crumbled (1 x HEB)

snacks- nectarine, cupcake (oops) 7
syns: 9.5 :)

hope you all have a lovely day! weve got a quiet day today after a hectic weekend last weekend! what have u got planned? xx

OMG I am ashamed of myself. Back again after 6 months off, scared to weigh myself! Looking at my holiday pics has made me realise I need to come back. Just looked at my old stats on here and I could cry. Monday I will shop and join a new group on Tuesday. This is it this time. No going back!! I reckon I am back at my original start weight if not higher! :( Gonna spend next 2 days meal planning and emptying my fridge of all the nasties! Hope its okay to join in with you lovely bunch on this thread? xxx

:wavey:hi Claire,

of course u can , Come and join us!try not to worry too much hun, when you do step on those scales and see the 'dreaded' number at least you can say it will be the last time you see that weight.Sometimes its best just to do it and jump on there without thinking. xxx

Hey ladies, been a few days! Was in a stinker after only losing half a pound. Sure it was all that lucozade for that nightshift! So much more difficult planning eating when working full time than when part time and at uni.
Hows the shred going?

Hi Claire! Congrats on the decision to go back to SW. we have the advantage on this thread that we all know it 100% works and that includes you.
Get on the scales and that's the nasty bit done. Then it's the fun bit of rediscovering old recipes and healthy snacks you enjoyed last time.
Just coming on here has kept me out the kitchen hunting for snacks a few times. Today I got into a pair of jeans I couldn't get into 4 weeks ago. So chuffed - didn't even need the shoe horn!! ;)

Okay so did all my shopping yesterday and did the dreaded weigh this morning.... I'm 16 stone 10lbs with 40% body fat !! Need to lose 2 stone and 10lbs . I will not ever go back to this stage again! (unless I have another baby obviously) gonna follow a variety of plans I think. Today is either extra easy or green depending on what I have for dinner. Gonna start writing my diary again. How are you all doing? Xxx

Back