Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Ro runner Lebanese food is mainly grilled meats, vegetables, kofte, shawarma with rice and pasta based saucy tomatoey yummy :) They use a lot of olive oil though i think.

When i compare my food diary with yours i feel like a real greedy mare haha. It seems like mine is really big next to yours. I wish i could eat more fruit as most of it super speed. I only like apples and bananas :( I think its the texture of other fruits that i cant get used to. Any recommendations on how to get more fruit in my diet?

Hope your granny is well. I am really sore now from walking so much today. I am so unfit :(

Clairea
Youre not greedy! On a normal evening at home I'd have loads more than that to eat I assure you! And I'd have had more syns too. I bet I eat loads today to make up for it!
Granny is fine thanks! Had a knee op but she's home and happy. I bought her a bar of dairy milk seeing as I can't have any!!!!!

Hi girls,
Eats:
BF - all bran banana ff activia
L - homemade soup & muller light
T - jacket & beans @ cheese
Snacks - pear, apple, plum
Syns - alpen light, 1 square darc choc, 1 quorn scotch egg = 7 syns
2.3 mile run
Hope you've all had good days!
Night night! :)

Yesterday - green day

B - quorn sausage, beans, mushrooms with scambled eggs 2 bananas and a coffee
L - Lettuce, cucumber, quorn peppered beef, boiled egg slices, beetroot, sweetcorn and pepsi max.
D - Soup - chopped potatoes, green lentils, red lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans, green beans, peas, sweetcorn , red peppers, baked beans with stock cubes, water and herbs/spices. OMG this was amazing. Glad I made loads of it, going to freeze some for more days :) Had it with a heb wholmeal pitta.
S - weetabix and milk with sweetener. Yum yum
Its my star week so think thats why im eating so much haha. Also drank 2 litres of sf vimto.

Flexisynned yesterday as im meeting my friend in town today as all the kiddies are off for the teacher strike. Ill try not to have too many syns and will pack fruit and alpen lights and pepsi max to try fill me up. Will have a big breakfast too :p How are you ladies today? Ro runner I would love to start running.

Soup sounds lovely Clairea!
Running is easy if you start slowly but horrid if you expect to run straight away. Be realistic and start with 1 mile run/walk. Do it alternating between running and walking to suit you. Next stick to the mile, but run a bit more, then more, then more. Do this 3x per week for a couple of weeks. Then do the same for 2 miles and do run/walking in the same way, building up the running for 1 month. Then try to run 1/2 a mile out of the 2 in one go, work on this for another month and keep building up like this. Try to plan your run days so you don't talk yourself out of them if you're tired.
Plan to be running a whole mile by month three and you'll probably get there before this as long as you take it slow. Rush the first 2 months and you'll just end up hating it! Aim to run the whole of a race for life next summer and you'll fly round by then.
Expect to look slimmer and have shapely, leaner legs after 1 month. By race for life you'll be buff I promise! If you don't believe me, give it a go! I have an extremely stressful job and running keeps me sane! I've run half marathons but I still run- walk sometimes if I'm tired. Don't be afraid to walk! 1 mile is 100 calories, if you do 10 miles like this every other day that's 1000 calories. It adds up!
Let me know how it goes. Warm up slowly & wear proper running shoes or you'll hurt yourself!
You'll love it!
Ro

OMG!!!!

I am gutted. Fell off the wagon and had a mcdonalds... the day started so well. Had leftover soup for breakfast and hexa coffee. Thought I was being not too bad by having chicken sandwich meal with diet coke. But checked now and can not believe the amount of syns. About 51 syns for the fries and sandwich. Shared my daughters mcflurry too :( :( :(

To be fair I have been flexi synning so hopefully its not too bad. Did lots and lots of walking too...

Dont know whether to call this a green day with syns or an extra easy day, does it matter? Gonna draw a line under it and keep going :)

Thanks for the running advice , I am definitely going to try it. What do you use to know how far you have gone?

Go to mapmyrun.com and set up a free account. Click on map a run and you can use a map of your area and click on it to find out the distance of a road run in your home area. It's really easy to use I promise! Xxxx

Wow nixy that's fab! Please pass your 8lbs vibe to me- that would be great. I could do with that kind of loss! Green, red or EE? Was that in 1 week? Tell all!

wOOOO Gooo Nixy - thats amazing :) do tell

Y'day's eats:
BF- all bran (hxb), banana, ff activia
L - jacket potato with beans & cheese (hexa)
T - porridge & 1 scan bran (hxb) ff activia
6 mile speed training run
Syns- Ginger nut 3 dark choc 3 options 3
Just weighed myself and I've lost another lb! Woohoo! That's half a stone now since the thread began. It's working folks!
How are you all ladies - Lisa? Irishtweet? Where did you go?

Hey ladies! Im still here! just had a hectic couple of days again, worked on weds night a night shift,then went to see take that claire, I had a whopper burger king yesterday. I'm just gonna draw a line under it and not worry. I just think if i dont treat myself sometimes then I will completely lose focus. Todays plan is to go food shopping, and take kiddies to indoor play area. So alpen bars and fruit will be in my bag to take with me.hubbies home so he can run around with them as 3 hours sleep since weds morning ,and i willl be asleep in the play area lol. Nixy that is fab! Well done! :). Ro I m thinking of starting running now. Xx

Hi

Im in a similar situation having rejoined following putting on 1 stone 8lb.

Hope this is the last time.

How do i add pics to my posts ? I want to do some before and after piccys. Ro runner that does sound so easy. Rhysandeviesmummy im glad im not the only one who had some naughty fast food. I say us mammies have to treat ourselves :) Welcome Jillywags! Last time for all of us im sure xxx

I've added some piccys that inspired me to come bk to sw. Don't know how to put them in my comments but they're in my albums. Also a pic of my boots weight ticket from my first weigh. Will add new one every Monday until target

Claire, I may copy your idea of before/during pics if u dont mind. I dont know how to post pics on here but i am guessing we need to use an online photo host such as photobucket?, I want to put pics of food up. Hi Jillywags, come and join us. xxx

I have managed to add mine to an album i think. There is definitely a way to get them in posts though...hmmm *scratches head*

39687-albums3277-picture19134.jpg

39687-albums3277-picture19132.jpg

39687-albums3277-picture19133.jpg

Ok so the first pic is my stats , other 2 are pics that told me to get back to slimming world...

Back