Rejoined Online yesterday

susicab

Hi
Well, I did join Scottish Slimmers many moons ago when they did the diet coach option, lost about 7lb in two weeks, then gave up......

Have been doing WW and SW on and off since god knows when and not getting very far every time. This time round, still cant get my head round the ProPoints system (or rather not losing a lot on it), so I have decided to bite the bullet and rejoin the online version of SS as it looks really simple to do.

Started Sunday at 13st 11 (been pigging out on my nightshifts though, was 13st 6 before then), overate my checks yesterday by 22 (although the 22 came off todays checks), got up and had an SP this morning (habitual, sorry!) and down to 13st 8.5 already!! And I cant believe how easy it is to work the checks out. I am really looking forward to SS this time around.

Just one question though - the magazine (Boost?) seems rather dear to buy off the website, does anybody know if there is a subscription service for this?

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue, I could have just written that myself, I also did the diet coach option, nearly 5 yrs ago now, i did quite well. Since xmas I have been on ww and sw, all in all, i have put on 5lb!! So... just got my old books out though for ss, and was thinking about doing online too. Hows it going for you this week?
Niki.x

Phew! Thought I was the only one on this board for a while there, lol!

Well week 1 is over and even though I pigged out the night before (supervisor ordered a takeaway), I managed to lose 5.5lb.

Getting the hang of it this week, for some strange reason, I am finding it really easy this time round. However, I might just give up the online option when im due to renew on 23rd July as apart from the message boards/blogs, and entering my weight on a tracker every week, the website doesnt appear to have anything on it (no food tracker like ww for instance). I seem to be doing ok with the PDF's I downloaded onto my Ipad when I joined.......

Wow, how fab is that, 5.5lb! I need to pull my finger out and get organised. Glad you mentioned about the online option, might not bother, i've got the books, and i sent for the Boost mag for a bit of fresh inspiration.
We could just do with a few more on here, i thought the same, it seems quite quiet. Good luck for this week

Back