Rejoined Online.....

susicab

Well, Im not sure if the last month has made me so undecisive, but yesterday, fed up with not being able to work out "Totals" for most lunch time retailers, I decided to rejoin WW Online.

Feel a bit unsure of ProPoints at the moment, I did do it for a month or so at the end of November, but I cant seem to get my head around how many ProPoints are in certain foods etc, most of them seem to take up my daily allowance quite quickly. Still, its all a matter of getting used to values and making sensible choices i suppose...

Yesterday, after breakfast and lunch I had 14 pp left..... there were 2 Chicago Town Pizzas in the freezer and I decided I quite fancied one.... 14pp for one!!! However, I wasnt too fazed because I knew I could take the Micro Chips out of my weekly allowance.

After the MEGA slip up I had on Sunday, I have put on 1.5lb this week, but hopefully, WW will help me get back on track

Hi

Yeah the points in things sometimes really shock me too - although i think it's more that we're looking for "low point" food iykwim. Good luck with it - i find the online membership worth it just for the tracking and being able to quickly look something up before i eat it x

Noo.... Dont tell me Celebrations are only 1pp each...... I will eat the whole box, theyre my favourites!! LOL!!

Back