Relentless_Eating _Machines Munchings

Tuesday 29 Sept 09

Got up at 4.30am couldnt sleep - AGAIN!!:sigh: decided to use the quiet time before the kids woke to do housework and 15 mins pilates and 15 mins jogging.

Breakfast - 2 apples, 2 egg omlette with spinach, tomato, onion and mushroom, 2 wholemeal toast and beans.

3 x coffee HEA & B gone!

Snacks - Fruit and lettuce leaves wrapped in ham. 1/2 Caramel kitkat - 3 syns

Lunch - 2 x 5-spiced drumsticks 1 syn lots of stirfry veg and egg noodles with corn on cob and side salad chilli sauce - 1 syn

Snacks - pear and plum

Dinner - corn on cob, jacket potato, cottage cheese and coleslaw - 1 syn mayo

Snacks - WW yogurt and hot chocolate - 3 syns

Total syns - 9

Wednesday 30 Sept 09 - EE

Meant to try a green day today but ruined it this morning by having ham :sigh:

Breakfast - 1 WW danish toast with marmite, ham. Yogurt with chopped apple, fig and banana.
2 x coffee

Snacks - yogurt, apple, hot chocolate - 2 syns

Lunch - chicken tikka slices with homemade coleslaw 1 syn and loadsa salad.

2 x Coffee

Snacks - bag of milkyway stars :) - 3 1/2

Dinner - 1/2 marrow stuffed with cous cous and a quorn chicken fillet, lots of veg, chilli sauce - 1 syn

Snacks - WW toffee apple yogurt chopped fig, plum, apple, banana.
Lettuce leaves with coleslaw

Total Syns - 7 1/2 :flirt2::flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:

Last edited:
Thursday 1st oct 09

Weighed myself at doctors surgery yesterday and have lost 2lb which I'm very pleased with. :D

Breakfast - Yogurt, fruit and dairylea EL with ham on toast.

Coffee with a friend after dropped kids at nursery - sure biscuits will be involved - allow 4 syns

Lunch - Car is going in for a service so will be having lunch at the cafe....think i will go for jacket potato with cottage cheese and beans / chilli - allow 4 syns

Snacks - plenty of fruit

Dinner - sister coming over to cook - Salmon nicoise on the menu - boiled eggs, new pots, salmon fillet, beans and salad, olives - 2 syns

Pudding - stewed fruit and fromage frais - 3 syns

Hoping to get 1hrs aerobics in if sister will babysit after dinner :D

Total syns - 13

Going to resist chocolate today...Friday 2 oct 09 - EE

Breakfast - 42g allbran with skimmed milk and banana 1 x coffee

Snacks - Fruit, coffee

HEA & B GONE!

Lunch - Cous cous with chopped veg, herbs and chilli and garlic mini chicken fillets, chilli sauce - 1 syn

Snacks - blackberries, 2 quality street - 4 syn

Dinner - new potatoes, sweet potatoes salad, cottage cheese and corn on cob, cabbage, chilli sauce & salad dressing - 2 syns

Pudding - fruit and yogurt
Hot chocolate x 2 - 4 syns

Total syns - 11

Last edited:
Saturday 3rd Oct 09 - EE

Breakfast - 42g allbran with chopped banana, apple and plum with FF yoghurt
2 X coffee

Snacks - 1/2 kitkat - 3 syns

Lunch - Jollof rice EXTRA HOT & SPICY :eek:(will post the recipe on thread actually) with loads of veg chopped into it and thick smoked ham.

Snacks - apples and pears (going scrumping with the kids later :D)

Dinner - jacket potato with cottage cheese and chilli chicken fillets with salad and marrow

Pudding - SW rice pud with some stewed fruit - 5 syns

Syns - 8

Last edited:
Monday 5 Oct 09

:wave_cry: Monday morning.....boo hoo
Cycled to work this morning...6 mile round trip which has made me feel GOOD :D

Breakfast - banoffee pie (15g Muesli banana and quark mixed with options) - 1 syn
Yogurt and figs
2 x coffee

Snack - banana and MASSIVE bowl of dorset muesli with s/skim milk - 7 syns counting some as HEB

Lunch - Jollof rice with smoked ham

Snacks - 1 x coffee, plums and pear with apricot jam dip - 1 syn

Dinner - Jacket sweet potato with tuna and sweetcorn mayo - 1 syn marrow and salad. Chilli sauce - 2 syns (love the stuff!)

Pudding - yogurt and fruit

Total syns - 12

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th Oct 09

MOTO - Must try something different!! :D

Breakfast - 1 coffee, 1 toast with dairylea, allbran with pear apple and FF frais

Snack - Apple, sushi selection M&S - 1/2 syns, 1/2 bag milkyway starts - 2 syns

2 coffees

Lunch - Large sirloin frylighted with onions, mushrooms and tomato, sauteed spinach and sweet potato jacket - I WAS HUNGRY!! - 2 syns - chilli sauce

Snack - Fruit and yogurt

Dinner - Corn on cob, salad and ham, chilli sauce - 2 syns
Couple of mouthfuls of pasta with M&S sauce - 1 syn

Pud - fruit and yogurt. coconut candy - 2 syns

Total syns - 9.5

Hey Hun, your menu sounds lush, I love the m&s sushi but I haven't had it in such a long time.... may have to nip into m&s this weekend!!! I think I will have to look up the Jollof rice recipe as well! Hope you having a good day.

Wednesday 7th Oct 09

Breakfast - 2 WW toast with dairylea and spaghetti hoops. 2 coffees

Snack - pear, hot chocolate - 2 syns

Lunch - jollof rice with smoked ham and some salad

Snacks - kitkat 5 syns pear and plum

Dinner - spaghetti bolognese

Pudding - banoffee pie - 2 syns

Total syns - 9:flirt2:

Thursday 8th Oct 09 - EE AS ALWAYS :)

Got a friend over for dinner tonight but it will be SO SW FRIENDLY without anyone even knowing it! :D:p;)

Breakfast - 42g allbran with s/milk
Banana and yogurt
2 x coffee

Snacks - cottage cheese wrapped in lettuce leaves

Lunch - ratatouille with extra veg and whole wheat spaghetti - 1/2 syn for 1/2 can, chilli sauce - 1 syn

Pudding - stewed apples and blackberries with FF - 3 syns

Snacks - coffee, pear and plums

Dinner - loads of chicken drumsticks marinated in jerk sauce SW friendly with some honey and BBQ added in - 2 syns
Rice with spring onions and pineapple

Glass of wine - 6 syns

Banoffee pie with chocolate fingers - 3 syns
DELICIOUS! :)

only 15 syns! Brilliant :p

YUMMMMMMM! Banoffee Pie with choc fingers - devine I can taste it!!

I have to say you are very clever with your use of syns!

Thanks Shirley!

I am definately a 'creator' when it comes to food...cant stand following recipes I have to add a 'me twist'!

Not been doing my food diary since I reached target but think I will, I have missed it!

Monday 12 Oct 09

since reaching taget :D decided to relax a bit with the old diary but have really missed it so I'm back :cool:

Breakfast - mixture of sugar puffs and all bran (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA) and 2 bananas, activia yogurt and of course....plenty of COFFEE :D

Snack - pear with cottage cheese and a tiny piece of lemon drizzle cake - 2 syns

Lunch - sweet potato jacket with cottage cheese and salad with honey & mustard dressing and olives - 2 syns

Snacks - banana and pear, kitkat - 5.5 syns

Dinner - chicken in oyster sauce- 2 syns stirfry with noodles

Pudding - stewed apples (HEB) and pear with yogurt

TOTAL SYNS - 11.5

Tuesday 13th Oct 09

I had just over a stone to lose and started in august so i'm back to pre-preg weight of 8st 4lb.

I love eating the SW free foods anyway so it was no major diet change for me...however I got to eat chocolate pretty much daily without the guilt! :D:D

You dont have much to lose now either I see! Thats great. I will def keep SW up for life I think with the weekends off for lots of naughties!!

Thanks again x
REM

Tuesday 13th Oct

Breakfast - yogurt, banana, toasted sandwich - ham, LC EL, tomato. 2 x coffees

Snacks - banana, pear, 1 piece of choc - 2 syns

Lunch - corn on cob, egg noodles, chicken in oyster sauce - 1 syn lots of veg, chilli sauce - 2 syns

Snacks - fruit, yogurt,

Dinner - large rump steak with frylighted onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes a few potato wedges - 1 syn chilli sauce - 2 syns

Pud - yogurt, stewed apples and pear (EX HEB)

TOTAL SYNS - 8

Wed 14th Oct 09

B/fast - pineapple, fig, banana and 42g all bran with loads of yogurt
2 x coffee

Snack - pear

Lunch - couscous - soaked in chicken stock with curry powder and chilli flakes, chopped peppers, fried onions and mushrooms with chicken tikka fillets - 1 syn

Snacks - yogurt, fruit

Dinner - salad, corn on cob, pilchards in tomato sauce on sweet potato.

Pudding - sugar free jelly with yogurt and fruit - 1 syn

Think I can afford to add in a sneaky kitkat somewhere - 5.5 syns

Total syns - 7.5 syns

Hey Hun, thankfully I only have 8 more lb to loose and get down to my pre preg weight of 8st 10lb. At the moment I seem to be taking the scenic route and can't stop eating! I'm already doing the be good during the week and naughty at the weekend and I have to admit it is lovely however come Monday I sometimes Find that I feel worse for it!!

THURSDAY 15TH OCT 09

Cannot stop eating today...or last night for that matter....think I should add about 5 syns to yesterdays munchings!! :mad:

B/fast - 55g of muesli & all bran (2 x HEB) fromage frais and shape yogurt with apples, bananas, pineapple and plums
2 x coffee

Cycled kids to nursery though :D

Snacks - some curried couscous, 2 carrots, fig, 2 pears with a cuppa tea whilst ironing :)

Lunch - going to playgroup so couscous/pasta. Coffee and biscuit - 2 syns

Snacks - apple, carrot, banana, mini mars bar - 4 syns, yogurt

Dinner - Tuna nicoise with eggs, green beans, new potatoes and salad with honey & mustard dressing - 2 syns

Snacks - 0% greek yogurt, cherry shape yog, pear, apples and plums hot chocolate 2 syn

Total syns - 10

WOW I HAVE EATEN TODAY!! :)

Last edited:
Back