Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

How do you know if you've been nominated, I always thought they must tell you before as last year they all had photos and everything!! Well done you look amazing!!

Hi Daz, 1 lb gain for me this week :( seem to have lost my motivation . Hope I can pull myself together for next week. Please can u update me.

Kay xx

Well done everyone - keep up the good work

Hiya Daz I lost 2lbs not 2.5lbs x

Hi it saays I lost 3lbs and sadly i put it on.... hopefully ill lose it this week and it wont have to change :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb this week :)

Daz can you mark me down for 1.5lb loss please.

1.5 off for me :)
Thanx

Hi Daz, Lost 1/2lb this week.Thanks

2lb off for me this week :)
Good luck for all the weighins this week.

Half off for me

1lb off for me :) x

Lost 2lbs tonight :)

Didn't weigh in last week as was away on business. Lost 1 at weigh in tonight - happy :) x

Lost 2lb this week, but had gained it last week lol so still need 4 to meet the challenge! and only 2 more November weigh ins! Gulp!

Hi Daz, 1 lb gain for me this week :( seem to have lost my motivation . Hope I can pull myself together for next week. Please can u update me.

Kay xx

4.5lbs off this week for me :D

Hi guys, bet you have all missed me. :D

Still not online so scraping through with mobile phone tethering, shall be a while yet before im up and running, so please be patient with me with the updating. Its actually a pain as some would have noticed with some mistakes last week (hopefully rectified now)

Any issues let me know and i will sort out when i get back on again.

Well done all so far, and Kay, i seen your post in the 3 month challenge as well, get your motivation back or i shall have to give you a telling off like a certain madame got last month from me. (she knows who she is)

Speak soon.

View attachment 113628

Thanks Daz, I'm trying to get my focus back, its hard in this weather. I know I shouldn't make excuses. Oh well let's see what next week brings. Good luck everyone for this week.

Kay xx

Thanks Daz, I'm trying to get my focus back, its hard in this weather. I know I shouldn't make excuses. Oh well let's see what next week brings. Good luck everyone for this week.

Kay xx

Its not so much what you hope to lose, its more about having the determination to stick with it. Better to maintain or lose half a lb than to give up and put on half a stone. Just my opinion. I am still staying the same so far this week, but my mindset has stopped me crumbling into the cookie jar. Just. :D

Hi Daz, half pound off for me tonight. Thank you xx

Back