Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

Really miserable. 1lb on after a really good week of sticking to plan. Feel like a failure! Failed to lose weight, failed the challenge (again) and failed to get my award (again) been stuck trying the lose the same flipping half a stone for the last 10 weeks! Really upset....

Don't feel like a failure, cause your not, you've tried & just not achieve what you wanted to do, have you thought about doing the odd success express day? it could work.

2lb off this week! Missed my challenge but it was a bit adventurous!!! Bring on December challenge!!!

Sts for me last week. There's no way I'm meeting this challenge but at least I've managed to maintain throughout a very social November. Well done to everybody who achieved their targets :) and if you didn't manage it like me, at least we tried :)

Really miserable. 1lb on after a really good week of sticking to plan. Feel like a failure! Failed to lose weight, failed the challenge (again) and failed to get my award (again) been stuck trying the lose the same flipping half a stone for the last 10 weeks! Really upset....

Anju im in exactly the same boat hunni so we can cry together - I gained 0.5 this week for no damn good reason im so disappointed :-(

Ummm, if i may......Look at the bigger picture, as in, look at the line of stats over your month. 3 lb OFF in 4 weigh ins. Lots, and i mean, LOTS of people on this forum would bite your hand off for that. :whip:

STS for me as expected this week so I finish on target exactly :) thanks guys for organising it!! Xx

Half a pound off for me please... Gutted... Thanks xx

2lb off this week! Missed my challenge but it was a bit adventurous!!! Bring on December challenge!!!

Sts for me last week. There's no way I'm meeting this challenge but at least I've managed to maintain throughout a very social November. Well done to everybody who achieved their targets :) and if you didn't manage it like me, at least we tried :)

3 and a half off for me

Lost 3lbs tonight :) didn't make my target but at least I come out of this month losing what I gained.

STS thank the heavens!!! Really had to work hard in the gym to get that STS, feels like a victory!! Pheeeeeewwwwwwww

View attachment 115122

Daz, can you update mine as well please? (0.5lb off for me this week) :)

Ooops, sorry Emma, have updated now. :kissass:

Lost 1.5 this week... got a week missing think it was half on that week not sure oh well im still lighter :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not sure what you mean, unless you are seeing the empty week at the end? Some will have a 5 week month, although i think there will be very few that declare as its a Saturday, but still, its the full length of the month that is listed. :D

View attachment 115154

2.5 lb off for me this week

I've decided I might set my target for 0.5 lbs for the next challenge - cos at least I'll have a chance of meeting one!!;);)

-1lb :) yay :) xxxx

Back