Remember remember it is now november - the challenge is here

Hi guys.

I have filled the sheet out as if its finished but clearly if anybody still has anything to declare then i shall still update it so still post any losses here.

82% attendance, which is not strictly true, it will be lower than that due to the stats changing with me filling out the final week blanks. Not the best, and i can only see December being worse somehow. I understand that some may forget they have joined the challenges but i think that some stop because they feel they are failing. There are no rules, setting a target and not reaching it is not failure, it just means you haven't done as well as you wished for. But running off when all you will get here is nothing but support, seems a bit silly. Just my personal opinion. (i have had a crap month but still, being here gives me more focus and determination)

16 st 13 lb was the target losses this month with a total of 8 st 3 lb lost. Almost 50%, i would say that is a very good result.

Bring on December, well done everybody.

And don't blame Christmas for your indulgences. lol.

Well said Daz - Ive never met a challenge yet lol but I live in hope. I keep plodding, and just think where I would have been had I not had the support of everyone on minis.

I set my targets low now compared to when I first began these challenges, I know at the mo my food isnt to blame its the drugs, but hopefully that wont be forever.

Good luck for December everyone I for one will still be joining in and even a maintain over the festivities will be better than a gain.

My last weigh in for this November challenge lost 2lbs....just missed my target by 1/2lb.
Pretty happy with that though :) As it's was a good month weight loss for me.

My last weigh in for this November challenge lost 2lbs....just missed my target by 1/2lb.
Pretty happy with that though :) As it's was a good month weight loss for me.

-0.5lb... missed the target by 0.5lb!! Not bad for my first challenge though - roll on December!! xxx

I stayed the same again for my final weigh in. Hopefully dec will be better. Thanks for your hard work daz :)

View attachment 115540

Back