Resources....

when i first started - i would do the guided session as soon as it was available and then complete the homework in two evenings. can be done quicker of course.

also after each session - i print it off and file it so i can referr to it at any time.

wait till you get to the part where you have write a dear john letter to your favourite food - that was a complete mind **** for me

oops got an error when i first posted and thought it hadnt gone through - how do you delete posts

Exactly - and I had a complete panic about it but i calmed down when someone told me - you only saying goodbye for a short while - until you are ok with it back in your life and it no longer has a hold over you

Ahhh, the 'ode to chocolate' springs to mind.

How do I love thee
let me count the calories
Mr Cadbury
You have seduced me and I am drunk on your gunk
I find your essence and your memory on parts of my body
And wonder how you got there....

I could go on but its turning into a pile of shite....:p

Shazza said:
oops got an error when i first posted and thought it hadnt gone through - how do you delete posts

Click on the edit button and you should be able to delete your own post from there, hun

georgiasmum said:
Ahhh, the 'ode to chocolate' springs to mind.

How do I love thee
let me count the calories
Mr Cadbury
You have seduced me and I am drunk on your gunk
I find your essence and your memory on parts of my body
And wonder how you got there....

I could go on but its turning into a pile of shite....:p

hahahahahahah - you're off on one tonight, girl! Am sitting here tittering like a barmy thing!

Actually - I think that's rather good - you should put it in the Creative writing section - my diet poem!
love

Isobel1965 said:
ah right - and is there a timescale on this saying goodbye? lol Like...erm 5 minutes??? lol

dont think so - i made that bit up - lol - it was he only way i could do it.

never have kfc chicken again - comon now !!!!!!

yeah lieing that poem - not sure about the getting drunk on the gunk - is it just me with a dirty mind tonight

:eek: Shazza!!! It's not that kind of forum!!! :D

Shazza said:
Exactly - and I had a complete panic about it but i calmed down when someone told me - you only saying goodbye for a short while - until you are ok with it back in your life and it no longer has a hold over you

I remember that conversation!! ;)

Yes another one of your guardian angel moments. You back in the land of living yet ?

Those of you that signed up to MasteringFood.com.....how are you getting on??

Hi.
Stumbled onto site by chance. Was originally on DH site. Signed up to MAstering Food this evening.Hoping that it will help me get my head sorted once and for all!

Back