Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

That's amazing Lara. I'm terrible with water consumption. Definitely going to drink more now!

Deleted

Last edited:
Deleted

Attachments

• image-2527602906.jpg
    image-2527602906.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-360404268.jpg
    image-360404268.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
You look fab in that outfit! :)

Deleted

Last edited:
It's probably a good thing that you ate when you got home. I made the mistake of overdoing the wine last night having been on TS all day and it certainly had an effect! You look lovely in that outfit - nice and slim!

It's probably a good thing that you ate when you got home. I made the mistake of overdoing the wine last night having been on TS all day and it certainly had an effect! You look lovely in that outfit - nice and slim!

Yea I wouldn't have slept if I hadn't eaten!

Deleted

Last edited:
Hope ur feeling better chick :)

Good that ur not going wild with the food today cos the food hangover can be just as bad as an alcohol one.

Loved your term 'transition'!

X

I love the transition too :) I've just tried the shepherds pie for the first time and I can imagine it's goood with cheese :)

Hope you had a good day?

Deleted

Last edited:
Don't best yourself up n feel bad cos that will lead you to more grub!

I thought ud eat because it's tough with a hangover and sometimes stodgy is the only cure, hangover and moving would be tough on exante!

Yeah, if friend staying, I'd have low carbs then start introducing good carbs on Friday. The good stuff mind. Not the crap! Try to avoid wheat if u can cos that can bloat. I tried to stick to oats n rice etc instead of bread n pasta. I'd have porridge n banana for brekkies and I'd have risotto night before or tuna pesto with rice, something like that. I learned from my through the night sandwich fests before a race!!

Stay on here n let me know what ur eating/doing. I'm so jealous that you are running. Wish it was me!

Have s good day ;) x

Deleted

Last edited:
Good girl!

I'm going to inflate the tyres on my bike n go for a little spin to see how hips feel. Glad roads are quiet!

Have a great day :) x

Hi everybody, I'm new to this and was wondering if anybody ever has the carb free pasta from holland and Barrett? Is it allowed?
Was thinking it could bulk out the meals.
Also is there a limit to the number of meals you can have in 1 day ( shepherds pie etc)

Back