Total Solution Restart 29/03/2015 Exante journey to 9st3 for life!

Oh let me know how you get on drinking the vodka! I had some last week and was really hungry after but I think I wasn't in full blown ketosis yet. Ahh I bet it feels great going out in a tight dress well done you xx

Oh let me know how you get on drinking the vodka! I had some last week and was really hungry after but I think I wasn't in full blown ketosis yet. Ahh I bet it feels great going out in a tight dress well done you xx

I will do. I am a bit scared to be honest as I know when I drink I usually keep going!!! But really want to not drink too much. Plus having eaten
So few cals all week I am prepared that it will effect me far more. My friends don't know I'm on this diet so they'll be encouraging me to drink my normal amounts.... It will be a challenge... But I'm preparing myself!! I will eat something small before I drink and keep drinking water between drinks... This is the plan anyway!

You're not gonna want to hear this but unless you're planning on having only a couple of vodkas I really would recommend eating something substantial. The first time I drank doing this I was violently sick.. And felt like death the next day - and I'd by no means drunk a lot by my standards and had had a small meal. Last time I drunk whilst on plan I had a proper meal, with carbs, and was absolutely fine, even though I had drunk more than before. I spent the whole evening dancing away and managed to either stay the same or I think I may have even lost a tiny amount the next day. Each to their own and I'm sure it affects everyone differently, but just something to bear in mind :)

Yes it really does affect you loads! When I drank I was plastered on half of what I'd normally drink. My boyfriend had to put me to bed lol. Pace yourself with small measures and lots of coke and defo do the water in between. You'll be tipsy on one honestly! But then that happens sometimes anyway. Sometimes you are drunk on four drinks and other times you are still sober after half a bottle lol xx

Thanks ladies. I actually read the advice after the event...! Got pretty drunk but surprisingly I wasn't massively affected by alcohol. I am on the way home still kind of tipsy. To be honest with you all I've eaten today was an exante porridge this morning. I know that's dangerous and awful. I am not going to drink again for 3 weeks. I hope you don't think I've ignored your words. I feel a bit sick and probably will try and have an exante porridge before I sleep. I probably won't be home for at least an hour and then need to wake up at 11...

Sorry I realise this message is a long ramble. It was weird tonight as 3 of my friends told me how beautiful I was and all 3 told me they know I don't know how amazing I am. It was weird and I didn't know what to say. It made me wonder how they spotted the low self esteem.

Anyway enough from me now!!! Will hopefully update about staying on track 2mo. Trying to think of being so much slimmer when I go out in 3 weeks and staying on plan/ getting back on plan for that reason.

Also meeting a bunch of idiots on a night out makes me really think shall I just sign up for online dating now??

Wow I talk a lot when I drink!!! Xx

I hope you don't feel too bad this morning Lara! Glad you enjoyed your night and how great to hear lovely things from your friends, we are often are own harshest critics! Three weeks to go Lara, we can do this! :) :cool:

I hope you don't feel too bad this morning Lara! Glad you enjoyed your night and how great to hear lovely things from your friends, we are often are own harshest critics! Three weeks to go Lara, we can do this! :) :cool:

Yes not long!! Don't feel too bad today back is achey and very tired. Will look forward to getting home this afternoon.

When I came home at 5am I had an exante porridge and majority of a pack of cherry tomatoes! They were refreshing... Could have been a lot worse. Want to burn all this alcohol off so I can get right Back go ketosis. Come for a walk for about an hour and 15, and then busy 12-2.30, then home time!!!

I'm having friends over next fri will have to make food for them all but will stick with packs myself

Not sure how long it'll take to be back in ketosis? Is by tonight pushing it?!

Glad you had a good time hon xx :) loving your late night rambles and by the sounds of it your friends are right ;)

Glad you had a good time hon xx :) loving your late night rambles and by the sounds of it your friends are right ;)

Haha I do think it's funny that I went onto minimins on my way home. But I'm actually really glad. I didn't just abandon my course. And I remembered every one here and really wanted to update and read everyone's threads. I think we have to stay on here for good!!! No more disappearing from me.. Whether we are doing well or not so well....or tipsy!!

I haven't eaten anything yet today had to sort some things out in my old flat, and I suppose I feel like drinking water alone is the best way to get the alcohol out!! My lips have been feeling numb since I drank which is quite odd...

I will have a pack when I finally get home... And an early night I think! I an actually really excited about having my meal pack. I really enjoy some or the products - especially when in ketosis they taste better and with the glucomannan powder I honestly make it into a massive bowl. mmm can't wait!!!!

Glad you had a lovely night out and felt alright today! It's great to let your hair down! x

Completely agree, no disappearing from here even when we get to goal - don't know what I'd do with my time nowadays anyway if I didn't spent huge amounts of time checking up on what everyone's been up to!! Hardly ever go on fb these days - it's all about the mini community!

I agree, id find it a lot harder to lose the weight without this forum and the support.

I agree too :) love this forum and there's no way if still be at this low a weight if it wasn't for the support and feeling like I have to 'check in' :)

Hi Lara, lovely to see you back and in a good mindset! I'll be joining you again although I'll stick with SnS doing vlcd. I have to stop the start stop! X

Hi Lara, lovely to see you back and in a good mindset! I'll be joining you again although I'll stick with SnS doing vlcd. I have to stop the start stop! X

Oh are you from today? I feel like i an kind of restarting today again!! X

Yesterday I got in about 4.30ish exhausted.... I had 3 packs across the next 4.5 hours but also had a protein shake, some tomatoes and lettuce and 1 egg with a tin of tuna. I added lots of salt to the egg and tuna as I felt like my salt levels were low!! I am annoyed that I had to come out if ketosis but what I've eaten really isn't that bad at all, and I think I needed to have it as I did drink a lot and my body was a mess. No more drinking now for 3 weeks.. Well 2weeks and 5days!! All these birthdays!!! I really want to get back into ketosis ASAP. It scares me not being in it. It's weigh in day tomorrow.

I could be a lot worse though I had a house to myself and plenty of food... And takeaway pizza would have been so easy to order. So really who feels bad about having 1 egg, a tin of tuna, a protein shake and lettuce and tomatoes!

Yesterday I got in about 4.30ish exhausted.... I had 3 packs across the next 4.5 hours but also had a protein shake, some tomatoes and lettuce and 1 egg with a tin of tuna. I added lots of salt to the egg and tuna as I felt like my salt levels were low!! I am annoyed that I had to come out if ketosis but what I've eaten really isn't that bad at all, and I think I needed to have it as I did drink a lot and my body was a mess. No more drinking now for 3 weeks.. Well 2weeks and 5days!! All these birthdays!!! I really want to get back into ketosis ASAP. It scares me not being in it. It's weigh in day tomorrow.

I could be a lot worse though I had a house to myself and plenty of food... And takeaway pizza would have been so easy to order. So really who feels bad about having 1 egg, a tin of tuna, a protein shake and lettuce and tomatoes!

I think you've done really well, you still made good food choices, sometimes it has to be damage limitation and if eating tuna and tomatoes stops you ordering a pizza then that's great. I have to admit i do have chicken or quorn or babybels if I feel I need them, I think you just have to listen to your body.
And I think it's easy to get too caught up in being in ketosis, yes it makes us feel great, not hungry, more energy and burns fat but at the end of the day as long as we eat low calories we will still lose weight.

Are you feeling better today?

I think you've done really well, you still made good food choices, sometimes it has to be damage limitation and if eating tuna and tomatoes stops you ordering a pizza then that's great. I have to admit i do have chicken or quorn or babybels if I feel I need them, I think you just have to listen to your body. And I think it's easy to get too caught up in being in ketosis, yes it makes us feel great, not hungry, more energy and burns fat but at the end of the day as long as we eat low calories we will still lose weight. Are you feeling better today?

Thanks yes true, it's about what helps you stick to plan. I could have easily justified having the weekend off. And could have convinced myself that because I fit into one of my tight dresses that I'm ok with my weight but I'm not!!

I'm just feeling exhausted, achey and dehydrated - only managed 2.5L of water yesterday and was hoping to have more like 4 after all the alcohol. I am working from home today so will keep having water and tea!!

Confession time....
Sunday I had the extra protein shake, tuna, egg and tomatoes,
Monday I had a 4th pack, tin of tuna, an apple and grazed on a whole bunch of grapes!!
Tuesday I had a 4th pack and a bowl of green beans alongside 2 of the packs.

So I am not in ketosis...

My weight on Monday morning was 10stone8.5lb. So really I've got about 10-14 pounds before I can even think about relaxing this much!!! I have a few dilemmas:
- I have people over on Friday and will have to get a lot of food in. I'm scared about my willpower when not in ketosis but could get back into it by then.
- I'm worried that I'll get back into ketosis but have to come out again on 1st nov or maybe before which brings me to 3rd point
- I decided to join online dating site on Monday and i don't even know what to do when people are wanting to meet for a drink?! Do I just stick to exante but allow myself 1 drink? I don't know if I can meet someone and just have a soft drink I've never done this before!!! Or I could postpone it until November but how?! What's my excuse. Gosh why did I sign up now!!!!!!

Back