restart battle agin again

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by lilly05, 23 April 2014 Social URL.

1. lilly05

lilly05 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey all been trying to restart for the last couple of weeks start doing good then for some reason give in at about six. But somthing happend yesterday I went to get weighed and was shocked 16st7

Now I remember a couple yrs ago when my bf was trying to help me with losing weight he said if u don't get serious soon ull be like 17st I was like no way now look 7lbs away and he said that two yrs ago when I weighed 14st.

After I had our daughter I was 13st 2lbs I can't believe 3yrs later another 3st this has to stop now I haven't had a chance to enjoy my 20s coz of my weigh I need to be serious now here goes x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3.2lb(38.66%)
    Diet:
    exante
    You can do this just take one day at a time if you can get through first week then it gets easier, just keep picturing how you will look and feel,drink plenty and look forward to feeling better x

4. Lara1986

Lara1986 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante and Exercise
    That's sad to not be enjoying your 20s because of your weight, but I understand and similarly put things off when I'm heavier. I yo yo a lot but more recently if haven't seen much of the low end of the yo yo and am terrified I'll just get bigger than ever at this rate. I also kept restarting - but today is day 2. What day are you on? All the best x

5. Moisy

Moisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.77%)
    Good luck Lilly-you can do this-it is hard at the start but it does get easier-I am at the end of week 3 now and I am not even thinking about food at the moment-I just get on with it and I do feel sooooo much better physically, Stick with it-it is worth it-use the summer as an incentive, that's what I am doing! :)

6. Striver

Striver Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(22.65%)
    How you getting on Lilly?
    Its hard at the beginning, keep drinking and take it a day at a time, well that's what I'm trying!
    Keep going and you'll be where you want to in no time.
    Good luck

7. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet: