Restart, Day 6

Markyboy

Having been on the Exante total solution last year i lost a grand total of 76 lbs in 12 weeks finishing the diet in the summer 2010 weighing 190 lbs. However initially i was keeping the weight off quite easily but as the winter came closer and the parties started iv put quite a bit back on. So iv restarted on the total solution to loose the re-gained weight and more.

So far so good just entered day 6 now iv had a sneaky peak at the scales and lost 9lbs but the 1st week is always a lot higher loss than any other week.

So to anyone starting to the 1st time yes this diet does work and fast i know iv done it, but whenever you reach your goal please re-feed properly to avoid doing what iv done and go back to your old ways.

Hey Mark, yep the same happened to me last year, lost huge amounts, got close to my goal, hurt my back and started eating, and boy do I mean eating, in 6 months I have gone from 14st7lbs to 18st 7lbs.
We are going home in Sept for 3 weeks (SA) and need to lose this weight so we will be doing it properly this time, hopefully.

Well this time Im sure you'll manage just fine, I was ok for the first few months after but soon i started gaining again went from 13st 8 managed to catch myself at 16 st 6 so im even more determined this time to re-introduce food properly, hopefully you'll manage the same

Welcome back mark and well done on loosing 76lbs! Thats fab!

Im in my first week on day 5 and finding it pretty easy atm....hope ive not spoken too soo ha!

Good luck on your restart!

Love katie
xx

This re-feeding malarky is the bit i need to really crack this time too Markyboy.... I just go from diet to eating full on again and llbs turn into stones. I'm planning on keeping with the 3 shakes and adding a meal when i get to target (from total to working solution me thinks?) because I won't be eating a big meal with 3 shakes in me!! and then when i'm ready have breakfast shake,shake and meal.... gradually!!! well that's my plan.. quite a long way to go before then!! I've got a holiday in 8 weeks and i'm planning on doing the working solution whilst i'm away instead of the 'bugger it i'm on holiday plan' that i've often favoured!!.

Cheers,

Kae just stick with it, it does work wonders and is fairly easy to do once you are in the zone

Getting there, when i finished the last time i was actually eating sensibly and my weight although id gained about 7 lbs in the 1st month i was steady for a good couple of months after that however the problem started with the winter creeping in as my exercise was curbed and the parties/nights out started to become more of a normality. Xmas time i seemed to have put rapid weight on so im hoping this is just more to do with water levels than anything else and that it will disappear quickly too. But as long as you stay sensible keeping the weight steady shouldnt be too difficult, im more determined this time and i hope you are too.

i'm so determined this time! even cooking for hubby isn't bothering me, not put a single piece of food in my mouth unless it's got exante on the pack!! and i think planning is the trick for me, when i get a couple of stone off i'll introduce food slowly and have packs still in stock...........here's hoping!!

Back