restart. first week weight loss?

time2go

Gold Member
I'm restarting this diet at fourteen 6 n just wondering what my first loss may be? What do you think? X

There are so many variables. If you had already cut down on your carbs before starting then the first week isn't usually so dramatic as you'll already have lost some of the water weight. A lot of people lose massive amounts in the first week but this will be mostly water. Try not to get too obsessed with each weeks loss, as long as you stick with it then the weight will come off for sure. After the first week most people lose an average of about a stone a month. Drink plenty of water as that will help maximise your loss and other than that just stick to it and you can't fail to reach your target! Good luck with it :)

Can expect anywhere between 5 and 10 lbs :) just chug the water and then you'll know that whatever you do lose, that is what your body is personally capable of losing :) everybody is different so try not to get too caught up in it all

I know there is s number if factors, was just thinking out loud. Just wondering what peoples thoughts were. Maybe there were others who were st fourteen stone start mark who cud let me no what there start losses were? X

Back