Restart for 2014

Thanks denisesuzanne.

Am back to being stuck again though, did this when I was 13.9 and again now at 12.13.

So desperate to see below this I have been weighing every morning and nothing is happening. Am secretly hoping it will all catch up and come off in one lump sum lol x

Hi SW. I'm having another new start! How's it going with you?

Hi SW. I'm having another new start! How's it going with you?

Hey lynne

Hows it going?
I am still stuck at 12.13 ggrrrr!!!
Not holding up much hope of it moving this week either as i'm due on next week!
Just looked at your losses and your doing really well, are you doing ts? xx

So frustrating when it slows to a halt for a while Natalie. I'm not going to get hardly any loss this week.

Stick with it though cos it will start moving again at some point xx

Well sts this week :( Gonna keep going though. Been gym everyday but pass expires tomorrow so thurs i plan on power walking back home after dropping the kids to karate.

Hey Lynne keep us posted of your journey on sw xx

Hi Nat. How are you doing? I'm struggling but having another one of my weekly restarts today!

Hi Nat. How are you doing? I'm struggling but having another one of my weekly restarts today!

Sorry for late reply Lynne, how is restart going?
I seem to be moving but really slowly! My own fault as I will do a few days ts then will eat for few days depending on what is going on.

It's my birthday tomorrow and really want to be 12.7 as this was one of my little goals and this morning am only 1lb off it so fingers crossed for the morning lol

Am off out for lunch and family are cooking a meal for tea plus daughter has baked me a cake this afternoon so am not going to be very in control of what I eat tomorrow at all :(

But I only get 1 birthday a year so shall make the most of it lol.

Hope your'e ok and doing well xx

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. Hope you have a lovely day. :)

Back