Restart for 2014

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Ok so a little late in posting seeing as it's nearly the end of march already!!

So managed to maintain my 2 stone loss from doing exante around this time last year, gained about 9lbs over christmas period (oh the shame) but enjoyed every minute hee hee!

So decided to try a restart on 19th Jan and did ok for the first week, then spent next 7 weeks just doing it for about 3/4 days of the week and overindulging at the weekends. Yes my weekends are longer in my head as I only work mon-wed.

Decided enough is enough and went for it last week.

Have had one blip yesterday (I ate some chocolate) but back on track today.

Have just ordered £160 worth of shakes etc so really have to do this now as have hol end of Aug and really don't want to be a fattie :(

Anyway wanted to come say hi to all old and new, let's do this!!!!!!! xxx

P.S how do I get a ticker again please?

Welcome back to the forum & well done for sticking with it so far. Slimming down for a holiday is always a good motivator.

Hope tomorrow goes well for you x

Hi and welcome back! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

Welcome back Nat :)

Hey everyone old and new.

Well so this week didn't go so well as had the weekend off with the kids and hubby but on the plus side I maintained so no loss :( but no gain :)

100% today so here's to tomorrow!

How is everyone else getting on??

And thank you Darcy for the tickers xx

Hey Nat, welcome back!! I was wondering where you had been. Well done on maintaining and to be fair, once you're really settled in Exante, the 9lb you gained will just come off in a couple of weeks or less. Good luck on your re-start, I'm sure you're going to do brilliantly. xx

Hey Bee

How the devil are you?

Well have lost 18lbs since restart middle of jan so have already smashed the 9lbs xmas gain :eek:

Have been 100% so far this week (and have been home with kids today) so an achievement in itself lol.

Just tried a red berry bar for lunch and has taken me till now 5.20pm to eat it, has to be the worst thing I have ever eaten and I have 49 left :yuk:

How are you getting on hon? xx

Hey Bee

Just tried a red berry bar for lunch and has taken me till now 5.20pm to eat it, has to be the worst thing I have ever eaten and I have 49 left :yuk:

Its a pain when you have so many of what you don't like. I had the same with the strawberry & ended up selling them. Lynne freezes the red berry bars to make them a bit more palatable so may be worth a try. x

Its a pain when you have so many of what you don't like. I had the same with the strawberry & ended up selling them. Lynne freezes the red berry bars to make them a bit more palatable so may be worth a try. x

Hi Susie

I had one bite and put rest in fridge, tried another bite and moved rest to freezer but didn't really seem to make much of a difference lol.

I will freeze a few and try again though :)

Are we allowed to resell them? And where?

How are you finding it on exante?

Xx

Feeling pretty rubbish today and not sure why.

Have stayed on plan and even went gym and for a swim yesterday which felt great but feel wiped out.

Have work tomorrow then planning on hitting the gym and go for a swim after in the hope it will make me feel a bit better and keep me focussed.

Hows everyone else getting on? xx

Hi Susie

I had one bite and put rest in fridge, tried another bite and moved rest to freezer but didn't really seem to make much of a difference lol.

I will freeze a few and try again though :)

Are we allowed to resell them? And where?

How are you finding it on exante?

Xx

Hi Natalie, hope you feel a bit brighter today.

I was lucky as I knew someone who wanted the the shakes I needed to get rid of.

Some sell them on ebay or worth looking to see if there is anyone local.

I'm doing fine now after a couple of weeks off track. One more 1lb & I will have lost the regain so very pleased about that.

I ordered 50 Turkey dinners & ended up not being too keen but I am now mixing it with a Shepherds pie & it tastes much better. From now on though I am going to stick to the packs I know I like.

Enjoy your day xx

Hey Suz

Haven't plucked up the courage to try another berry bar yet lol.

Still feeling rubbish too, been a really long and tough week. Scales haven't moved all week even though I had stuck to plan and been gym 3 times and been swimming 4 times!

Blew it all today though as had a take away with the family then a roast and now desperately craving chocolate, really is tough some days :(

Well done on getting back on track, that 1lb will be off in no time at all xx

Hi Nat. How are you managing now. It is discouraging when the scales don't play ball but stick with it. The numbers have to go down at some point xx

Hey Bee

How the devil are you?

Well have lost 18lbs since restart middle of jan so have already smashed the 9lbs xmas gain :eek:

Have been 100% so far this week (and have been home with kids today) so an achievement in itself lol.

How are you getting on hon? xx

Hey, I'm so sorry for the mega late reply, I've been so busy and hardly have had time to check in here. I've been faffing about a bit dietwise, have come off Exante for a bit but doing calorie counting with a bit of weight watchers thrown in. I'll be back on Exante when I come back from holiday.

I know, those berry bars really were a gamble that did not pay off. They taste like sick. Thankfully, I did 25 of each when I ordered them, the chocolate ones I find marginally less disgusting. But saying that, I would never ever order them again. Blergh. Just the thought of them makes me shudder.

I know what you mean Bee, I seem to be on for a few days to a week then off again.

Been mega stressed with work and am hating my job which doesn't help and really want to join the gym as this will give me something to do most evenings but I just can't afford the £37 per month right now.

Gutted as a good friend of mine has joined and I really wanna go lol

Hope you enjoy your hols honey xx

Hey, I'm so sorry for the mega late reply, I've been so busy and hardly have had time to check in here. I've been faffing about a bit dietwise, have come off Exante for a bit but doing calorie counting with a bit of weight watchers thrown in. I'll be back on Exante when I come back from holiday.

I know, those berry bars really were a gamble that did not pay off. They taste like sick. Thankfully, I did 25 of each when I ordered them, the chocolate ones I find marginally less disgusting. But saying that, I would never ever order them again. Blergh. Just the thought of them makes me shudder.

I'm with you both on this one. I won't be getting any more of them either! Had a frozen red berry one today and they are just so sickly and horrible!

Ha Lynne and Bee I still haven't braved another berry bar, I've got as far as putting some into the freezer!

Am going to do my measurements Friday as will be 1 month since I last measured. Although my trousers are loose I am not quite into the size below and am at that horrible stage where everything I am wearing is baggy and shapeless.

Can't justify spending money I haven't got on new clothes though :(

How are you both doing? xx

Ok so tried another berry bar that was frozen and was still disgusting but am determined not to waste them lol.

Also did my measurements today and in past month I have lost 5ins and 12lbs, am so pleased and already looking forward to doing next months! xx

Back