Restart..i need encouragement and support

Hiya, I've been off exante for 3 weeks and only stuck to it for the first week (-9lbs)anyway and then stupid food got back in the way. I've put about 3lbs back on and really want to restart exante today although my tummy is growling as I type. Boohooo...why is it all sooo tough?!
Right, I am off to weigh myself now so I can start afresh today! Wish me luck! xx

Welcome back :) you can do this x

Good luck :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm starting again - I lost 26lbs in Jan & Feb and then it just all went to pot, I had my birthday last week so pretty much most of March I used it as an excuse to binge and overeat / drink - I jumped back on the scales again today to find out that I have put on 10lbs - totally disgusted with myself. So I am officially back in the game.

Good luck and you can do this

Good luck hun, ketosis makes the hunger go away and the rest is pretty much will power (i don't have much...which is why I lose and gain the same 3 stone year after year) GOOD LUCK anyway, it will be worth it in the end :)

:( I have eaten like a pig today

Well done you carly. The one thing I have learned is this diet ain't for the fainthearted lol xx

..............yep I second the line drawing advice. If you start everyday with the intention of doing the diet 100% then at sometime you will manage to do just that and one successful day brings a feeling of achievement and that helps with the next day and so on and so on. Good luck xx

Good luck for tomorrow!!! xxx

Bernice said:
..............yep I second the line drawing advice. If you start everyday with the intention of doing the diet 100% then at sometime you will manage to do just that and one successful day brings a feeling of achievement and that helps with the next day and so on and so on. Good luck xx

Aww Bernice that's exactly what I do. Tell myself every day that today I'll be 100% and some times it takes a 98% day before a 99% day to turn into a 100% day but once I'm there it's the best feeling to go to bed with a rumble in he tummy knowing it's because iv been 100% x

Good luck x

Back