Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

restart lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sabrina, 12 November 2008 Social URL.

1. sabrina

sabrina Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi there peepz my name is sabrina i am 23yrs old. I did lipotrim 2 years ago losing a total of 5 stone 5 lbs in 3 months bring me from 17 stone to 12 stone:cool: i lost weight to try for a baby but now ive been told that I need to lose more weight to increase my chances of conceiving:cry:pls ppl i need motivation I am goin 2 start Lp again so cud u pls support me:wave_cry:
    it wud be nice to hear ur sucess stories:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    good luck with restarting - just a bit of inspiration, there are quite a few on here that have got pregnant whilst on LT, so maybe the detoxing of the body also increases your chances! xx

4. sabrina

sabrina Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeh last time i did it i ovulated an i thought i was pregnant but i started two weeks late lol i jus wantd 2 knw how much caffeine are we suposd to drink cos i drink bt 10 cups a day

5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hiya, well done so far and all the best for your next wi. Not sure about the pregnancy thing, I was told that I would have to lose alot of weight to get pregnant otherwise I wouldnt be fit to conceive but my partner is a doctor and he said ya should be fine at 12 stone but it would increase your chances better if ya lost a further 1 or 2 stone. Sorry if i cant be of any further help and all the best

6. sabrina

sabrina Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thankz for da advice miss unknown cud u ask ur partner abt how much caffeine im suposd 2 drink cos i know dat it affects ur fertility but thing is i cant survive on jus water an shakes it wud be a great help and gud luk wid ur weight loss journey

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Hiya he said it should be ok to have 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day, hope its helpful, anything else ya need to know just ask.

8. sabrina

sabrina Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    nah i fink dats all does dat include blak tea an hows ur diet goin

9. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi sabrina welcome back to lt this is the place for support and Im sure i speak for everyone we will suppory you ever step of the way
    all the best
    xx Sharron

10. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hiya,

Last year I lost 2stone with LT and had to stop because I got pregnant! I have heard it happen to lots of other people too :) baby is 6 months old now and I am back :D

Good Luck!

11. Cathy

Cathy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sabrina, :welcome:
    I've heard that losing weight increases your chances of conceiving.
    Just think about a lovely cuddly baby to hold if you're tempted to cheat!
    Have you tried de-caff tea and coffee?
    I used to drink more than 10 mugs a day of coffee, and have totally switched to de-caff. (Caffeine is bad for you) I had a terrible withdrawal headache for a couple of days, but have felt SO much better ever since. Give it a go. Good luck Hun. xxxx

12. sabrina

sabrina Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thank u all for ur support and advice abid batty jus wnted 2 knw how long did u get pregnant after starting da Lp and were u drinkin caffeine while on lipotrim

13. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Well I was on LT for 6 weeks, so one monthly cycle :giggle:
    As for caffeine, I sometimes added coffee to the shakes but didn't drink any coffee because I don't like it without milk etc I didn't avoid it.

HTH!

Oh by the way, I have 3 boys and have always been overweight, the lightest I've ever been was 11 stone that I can remember and my middle son I was about 13 stone when I got pg.

14. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there honey. Welcome back to Lipotrim and good luck with the weight loss. You have a great goal to motivate you to staying on track so just think of the little 'un you're trying for and keep your eyes on that prize! I've heard a lot of people on here have got pregnant whilst on VLCD's and several people have claimed that the diet increases your fertility.

Good luck on both fronts doll! x

15. sabrina

sabrina Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thankz a bit batty in i hope u lose da weight wt u wntin 2 lose and hi rainbow brite how u doin? thnkz 4 ur advice i will follow i jus hope i can do it dis time round an get me a trophy baby lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.