restart lipotrim

sabrina

hi there peepz my name is sabrina i am 23yrs old. I did lipotrim 2 years ago losing a total of 5 stone 5 lbs in 3 months bring me from 17 stone to 12 stone:cool: i lost weight to try for a baby but now ive been told that I need to lose more weight to increase my chances of conceiving:cry:pls ppl i need motivation I am goin 2 start Lp again so cud u pls support me:wave_cry:
it wud be nice to hear ur sucess stories:)

good luck with restarting - just a bit of inspiration, there are quite a few on here that have got pregnant whilst on LT, so maybe the detoxing of the body also increases your chances! xx

yeh last time i did it i ovulated an i thought i was pregnant but i started two weeks late lol i jus wantd 2 knw how much caffeine are we suposd to drink cos i drink bt 10 cups a day

Hiya, well done so far and all the best for your next wi. Not sure about the pregnancy thing, I was told that I would have to lose alot of weight to get pregnant otherwise I wouldnt be fit to conceive but my partner is a doctor and he said ya should be fine at 12 stone but it would increase your chances better if ya lost a further 1 or 2 stone. Sorry if i cant be of any further help and all the best

thankz for da advice miss unknown cud u ask ur partner abt how much caffeine im suposd 2 drink cos i know dat it affects ur fertility but thing is i cant survive on jus water an shakes it wud be a great help and gud luk wid ur weight loss journey

Hiya he said it should be ok to have 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day, hope its helpful, anything else ya need to know just ask.

hi sabrina welcome back to lt this is the place for support and Im sure i speak for everyone we will suppory you ever step of the way
all the best
xx Sharron

Hiya,

Last year I lost 2stone with LT and had to stop because I got pregnant! I have heard it happen to lots of other people too :) baby is 6 months old now and I am back :D

Good Luck!

Hi Sabrina, :welcome:
I've heard that losing weight increases your chances of conceiving.
Just think about a lovely cuddly baby to hold if you're tempted to cheat!
Have you tried de-caff tea and coffee?
I used to drink more than 10 mugs a day of coffee, and have totally switched to de-caff. (Caffeine is bad for you) I had a terrible withdrawal headache for a couple of days, but have felt SO much better ever since. Give it a go. Good luck Hun. xxxx

thank u all for ur support and advice abid batty jus wnted 2 knw how long did u get pregnant after starting da Lp and were u drinkin caffeine while on lipotrim

Well I was on LT for 6 weeks, so one monthly cycle :giggle:
As for caffeine, I sometimes added coffee to the shakes but didn't drink any coffee because I don't like it without milk etc I didn't avoid it.

HTH!

Oh by the way, I have 3 boys and have always been overweight, the lightest I've ever been was 11 stone that I can remember and my middle son I was about 13 stone when I got pg.

Hi there honey. Welcome back to Lipotrim and good luck with the weight loss. You have a great goal to motivate you to staying on track so just think of the little 'un you're trying for and keep your eyes on that prize! I've heard a lot of people on here have got pregnant whilst on VLCD's and several people have claimed that the diet increases your fertility.

Good luck on both fronts doll! x

thankz a bit batty in i hope u lose da weight wt u wntin 2 lose and hi rainbow brite how u doin? thnkz 4 ur advice i will follow i jus hope i can do it dis time round an get me a trophy baby lol

Back