Restart questions

Loser85

Gold Member
Day 1 of my restart and m struggling a bit. I'm doing this off the back of a tummy bug. Other food still irritates me so shakes seemed a better option. Thing is now i have something in my tummy its rumbling like crazy but im not due a shake for another hour or so at least. (trying to stick with a certain schedule the 1st week or so till i get settled again) Would i be ok having a small amount of protein to tide me over?

I have a bit of ham here and there without any effect on my weight loss. But not til I'm in ketosis. The first three days are torture but stick it out, go to bed if necessary! I'll be starting back tomorrow and I know I'll have to go through all that again. But it'll be worth it :)

Ok confession time.....

i should've listened to your advice about splitting my packs etc. I had the chicken and it just made me want more.

Thing is on my last go with Exante i lasted 10 weeks with nothing added. I realised i needed to get back into that mindset. So im back on it today, no matter how rough i feel the 1st few days. I can do this for me!

Well done you. Once you're in ketosis everything is so much easier loser - hope you hit it soon!

Back