Restart tomorrow

babyfairy

Well week one I lost 7lb and week 2 lost 2lb but the past week I have been very naughty and didn't stick to it 100% its weigh in day in the morning and then re starting the diet anyone got any tips on how to get straight back into the zone

I'm probably not the best person to answer this (its taken me 2 yrs to get my motivation back :sigh: ) but I found having something to aim for helps me, The first time I did vlcd I had my 40th birthday party as an incentive! then to just couldnt get through much more than a week on any restart.

My friend and I have bought concert tickets for just before christmas (she is slim) & I am determined to be able to match her in the dancing stakes haha, I refuse to waddle to the venue & it IS helping, I already have my outfit planned & my ticket stuck on the fridge door.

Find a treat (outing, holiday, to die for outfit) & focus on that for inspiration maybe??

Good luck with your restart I'm sure you will find a way :) even the most seasoned vlcd'ers have blips, read their diaries you are NOT alone!! :):):)

Back