Total Solution Restart without scales

SarahBx

Hey everyone!!

I'm restarting today after about a year, but this time I'm not using my scales to measure my loss,. I'm just gonna go by how I feel and look!! Last time I got a bit hung up on only loosing a couple of pounds and didn't register the change in my appearance.....anyone else do it this way ?!
X

Hi!! I'm restarting for the millionth time today and I have asked my husband to hide the scales... They really demotivated me last time if I didn't have a huge loss ... So I would rather stick to how my clothes feel this time.. Good luck to u :0) x

Good Luck to you guys! I tend to use a measuring tape, it's a good way to measure fat loss as the tape measure never lies!!! lol

Thanks wonderman ! Just used the tape measure and really didn't like what I saw !!! Can't wait for those inches to start disappearing :0)

Thanks guys! Will defiantly do the tape measure!! I'm also gonna take some pictures, side on, I know they will be awful to look at but hopefully will be able to see the difference week by week!! X

Morning Sarahbx
Well I managed not to stand on the scales !! Hope u have too!! Have a good day :0) x

i'm on my sixth week now after measuring every day, there have been times in the past few weeks where i have felt a little bit demotivated because of the losses not going down on the scales! so i've decided today that i'm going to weigh weekly, no matter how hard that will be! haha. probably the best way forward, good luck.

Hi procrastination !! Six weeks!!? Well done that's fab... How much have u lost so far ?? Yep I think not standing on the scales till next week is the way forward !! Hope we all manage to stick with it !! :0)

Don't worry measure yourself in a week or two, also its a good way to try on some pants or denim, that's another good way to measure to see if the pants feel alot more loose. Some people don't see a change after a month so don't feel demotivated any of you. It will all be worth it in the end.

Good luck everyone :D I find I do get a bit addicted to the scales, but its a positive thing for me, most of the time! I just need to get back on plan and stop restarting! Lol, got as far as day 2 this time, so its back to the beginning again tomorrow!

I tihnk I may need to try that as I am addicted to the scales as well :eek:

I have done cd exante and now slim and save, all with some success, but have failed the last few times because of what the scales told me, even though the diet was working. I am curious what I weigh now 4 weeks in, but know a food paddy after a poor loss has up ended my diet several times, I am not doing it now. Just eating the packs drinking the fluid and watching my features shrink and my trousers get looser ;-) it doesn't matter I'd I lose 2, 3 or 4lb a week I will be at goal by Christmas this time!

I posted about this last night. I'm thinking of just measuring via clothes etc but don't want to step on scales and be disappointed after 10 weeks. Decisions decisions.

Back