restart!!! :)

hey guys

Am restarting today after losing 1.5stone on SS! It seems to be harder the 2nd time around but really determined to lose this 2.5 stone i have left!

If anyone fancies being diet buddies give me a message!I find it really does help when you can motivate ecah other! :)

anita xxxxx

Hi
I want to restart CD tomorrow too. I only lasted 4 days last time so want to try again a bit harder. It would be good to have a couple of buddies this time. It might motivate me to carry on a bit longer.

Thanks Sonkie.I thought it would be easier than the initial start but it really isn't! Day 1 though and all is well! :) It'll be fine once i get back to ketosis and past the headaches!!! :D

Congrats on losing your weight,wow!! :D

Welsh Wobbler and Crystaltips, do you guys fancy emailing instead of on here? We could just set up an email with all our addresses and click reply all, might be easier than sending individual messages :) would be nice to have a little group! :)

if you guys email me,its [email protected]
xxx

Sidewalk - good luck im going to restart too tomorrow.

(I love Cardiff!! by the way lol just a little aside there).

Nuts

hey guys

Am restarting today after losing 1.5stone on SS! It seems to be harder the 2nd time around but really determined to lose this 2.5 stone i have left!

If anyone fancies being diet buddies give me a message!I find it really does help when you can motivate ecah other! :)

anita xxxxx

Hi Anita,

I was 10.7 stone and got down to 8.7 on ss in jan/feb. Recently had an op and back up to now 9.11 !!. Would love a diet buddy because I'm finding it really hard to ss again. If you fancy it let me know.

Dee x

Back