Restart

Dolly1971

Hi folks restarted today, not done the plan for ages, but since my silly knees have been giving me grief can't exercise and quickly putting weight back on. So sticking for 4 shakes and I will also drink tea and coffee along with my water intake. With Xmas coming who doesn't need to shift some weight. Good luck everyone x
Dolly

I restarted 3 days ago :) For the millionth time.This will be the last time.I have to lose weight because I'm taking some of the kids to see a One Direction concert in June and I don't want to be the fattest one there!!(And I secretly fancy one of them so silly as it sounds it's great motivation for me LOL)

I restarted 3 days ago :) For the millionth time.This will be the last time.I have to lose weight because I'm taking some of the kids to see a One Direction concert in June and I don't want to be the fattest one there!!(And I secretly fancy one of them so silly as it sounds it's great motivation for me LOL)

Good look to both of you!!

Which one do you fancy ;-)

Good luck to you both. I secretly fancy one of the 1D boys too...I'm old enough to be his mother so I keep that to myself haha. Also, my 6 year old would die, she likes him too lol x

I bet there's loads of us older women who fancy someone from 1D.My crush is Zayn.He's gorgeous. I added him on twitter LOL.Honestly I'm still a teenager at heart!My kids think I'm cool though as I have him as my wallpaper on my phone LMAO.

I bet there's loads of us older women who fancy someone from 1D.My crush is Zayn.He's gorgeous. I added him on twitter LOL.Honestly I'm still a teenager at heart!My kids think I'm cool though as I have him as my wallpaper on my phone LMAO.

I'll be honest with you... I've no idea who any of them are other than the one with the daft hair... Tho saying that... That could be any of them!!!! Lol :) my celeb crush is dermot I Leary... Or robin thicke.. Hmmm or Danny from the script...

I'll be honest with you... I've no idea who any of them are other than the one with the daft hair... Tho saying that... That could be any of them!!!! Lol :) my celeb crush is dermot I Leary... Or robin thicke.. Hmmm or Danny from the script...

This is Zayn *drool*
zayn-malik-on-today.jpg

Haha ha

No laffs at me :( I be sad now.

Awwww don't be sad :) he's a very nice looking young man!! I saw one direction in concert last Xmas... Very cheesy!

Did you?I'm taking 3 of my girls next year :)

Did you?I'm taking 3 of my girls next year :)

Yeah they were one of about 10 acts at a radio station Xmas concert at manchester arena... Always a good night, going to one on12th dec too

I live miles away from any big towns-we have to go to Wembley to see them as it's the cheapest option.Manchester is further away and requires a 4 hour train journey :O

I live miles away from any big towns-we have to go to Wembley to see them as it's the cheapest option.Manchester is further away and requires a 4 hour train journey :O

There not on this year... If I remember it's Jason derulo, Union j, little mix, fizzle kicks, the vamps, Lawson, rudemental, pixie Lott,... Was meant to be Rebecca ferguson but it's not now... Pleased cos I can't stand her! Tho the summer one the line up changed even on the day... Ended up see the horrible john Newman!

Fizzle kicks lol... Of course I mean rizzle

LOL I like fizzlekicks :D

1D are touring next year in June in Manchester and London.Kids screamed their heads off when I told them I would take them LOL

LOL I like fizzlekicks :D 1D are touring next year in June in Manchester and London.Kids screamed their heads off when I told them I would take them LOL

Yeah I bet!!! They were very good... But cheesy!

It's always good to have a reason to lose weight, I'm off on a girlies hol next July so don't want to be the biggest girl in the group, which currently I am. Also I love exercise and my knees have been so bad lately that I have had to use crutches. So with no exercise I easily out weight on, that's why back onto the shakes and small evening meal. How you all getting on?

I'm doing fine-spend the quiet moments at work daydreaming ;) Just having a coffee now :)

Back