restart

Hi everyone am so annoyed with myself and the way i have been drinking and eatin afterwards has really messed me up food wise and emotion wise hopeing to start back today and will of defanatly gained :-:)-:)-(

Sunday

B porrige with strawberrys banana canderal red top milk

D crumpets with low fat butter 1 tbs philladelphia

T home made ww chips chicken peppers ww wrap

S hot chocolate ultra slim crisps 2

Last edited:
Start back today you can do it. What are you planning for lunch and dinner? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank u hun i am so down hun its unreal i kno this week hasnt been good but the changes to my eating habbits are amazin and this weight is not budging so many people are saying iv lost more yet scales arent showin and still a 16 sorry for the rant

Thank u hun i am so down hun its unreal i kno this week hasnt been good but the changes to my eating habbits are amazin and this weight is not budging so many people are saying iv lost more yet scales arent showin and still a 16 sorry for the rant

Aw sounds really frustrating hun. Are you sticking to it 100%? I find if I do I lose quite well. When I don't track I don't lose as I'm in denial with myself and just binge in all honesty. I think I will be a lifelong tracker really, having been up and down so many times over the last 13 years when I first went on a diet!
It's so hard though, you need to be in the zone. I'm all or nothing really, but in the right mind set at the moment. It's really hard when your not feeling right to focus though, completely understand xx

Aw sounds really frustrating hun. Are you sticking to it 100%? I find if I do I lose quite well. When I don't track I don't lose as I'm in denial with myself and just binge in all honesty. I think I will be a lifelong tracker really, having been up and down so many times over the last 13 years when I first went on a diet!
It's so hard though, you need to be in the zone. I'm all or nothing really, but in the right mind set at the moment. It's really hard when your not feeling right to focus though, completely understand xx

Thanks for the reply hun yes am doing it properly on filling and healthy its like this plan isint right for me only am enjoyin thr tea choices i am goin to go aldi iv saw that a lot of there foods are low points i dont do enough excersise i know that i guess i just carnt give up u have done amazing hun x

Thanks for the reply hun yes am doing it properly on filling and healthy its like this plan isint right for me only am enjoyin thr tea choices i am goin to go aldi iv saw that a lot of there foods are low points i dont do enough excersise i know that i guess i just carnt give up u have done amazing hun x

Don't give up. Why don't you take your food diary to your meeting and ask your leader to see if she can see where you've been going wrong?

Have you been pointing the alcohol? I don't really get a chance to drink much as my kids are still so little so don't really go out anymore! But it does make a difference so could be that.

Hope you find some good things in Aldi. I've never been in one but heard good things! X

Last edited:
Don't give up. Why don't you take your food diary to your meeting and ask your leader to see if she can see where you've been going wrong?

Have you been pointing the alcohol? I don't really get a chance to drink much as my kids are still so little so don't really go out anymore! But it does make a difference so could be that.

Hope you find some good things in Aldi. I've never been in one but heard good things! X

I saw loads of things in aldi on line and when i went only got a bag of fish and veg i never pointed at all i usually do point my alcahol this week was just a major disaster thank u for ur support xx

Monday 29

B crumpets with low fat butter and tbsp philladelphia 7

D egg sausage barm with brown sauce 10

T fish and veg 6

S packet golden wonder ww bar

Last edited:
its funny how i go to aldi and buy absolutely nothin but nappies lol ... i buy everythin (food wise) from asda! sometimes iceland! x

its funny how i go to aldi and buy absolutely nothin but nappies lol ... i buy everythin (food wise) from asda! sometimes iceland! x

I know hun i was on facebook and someone had pointed loads of aldi stuff i like iceland but always find when i go the assa go majorly over board lol x

Lool thats asda for u i tryed doin it on line still no better lol i got some cod fillet from aldi really nice 3 points free filling and healthy i really have to get these pounds off x

Lool thats asda for u i tryed doin it on line still no better lol i got some cod fillet from aldi really nice 3 points free filling and healthy i really have to get these pounds off x

ohh they sound nice
i tried to do it online too - wasnt happy with the £6.50 delivery charge they wanted tho so went myself lol xx

Confused too hun, not heard of doubling your points. Definitely ask at your next meeting x

Wednesday 39 weeklys

B poached egg with beans and warby thins

D

T chicken curry with white basmiti rice 6

S packet of crisps and small creme egg 4

Last edited:
Back