restart

Thursday absaloutly starvin today well in fact binge mood for chocolate doesnt help i have wagon wheels ww bars in cupboard so decided am doin tuna pasta instead

Thursday 36 weeklys

B crumpets with 2 tsp low fat butter

D browne pasta tuna peppers extra light mayo not shure squirty bottle 3 tbs 1

T

S ww jaffa roll

Last edited:
Loads of vodkas with diet coke i must learn to say no

Hi love. From joining this forum it is refreshing to know I am not the only one constantly battling with trying to be 'good' with food and drink all the time.

All of the comments are in my own head too and it's really hard work.

It's impossible to be good all the time and life would be very boring if we never said yes.

We just need to make sure every day is not a yes day.... I've just had three days where I've said yes but stopping today! We can do this!

What are you planning for weekend food? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi love. From joining this forum it is refreshing to know I am not the only one constantly battling with trying to be 'good' with food and drink all the time.

All of the comments are in my own head too and it's really hard work.

It's impossible to be good all the time and life would be very boring if we never said yes.

We just need to make sure every day is not a yes day.... I've just had three days where I've said yes but stopping today! We can do this!

What are you planning for weekend food? Xx

Thank u amba for such lovely words i felt really embarrased puting it am ok with vodka and diet coke as i had my weeklys its the binge eating after am goin to join the gym iv just been at home yesterday eat everythin 3 packets of crisps with 2 bread pickled onions small chips 4 toast its really terrible hope ur ok hun x

Thank u amba for such lovely words i felt really embarrased puting it am ok with vodka and diet coke as i had my weeklys its the binge eating after am goin to join the gym iv just been at home yesterday eat everythin 3 packets of crisps with 2 bread pickled onions small chips 4 toast its really terrible hope ur ok hun x

I'm ok thanks love. Don't beat yourself up, just start again tomorrow. X

Wednesday 29 :):):)

B crumpets with 2 tsp low fat butter tsp low fat philly blueberrys and canderal 7

D brown barm with tuna mayo salad 8

T new baby potatoes chicken fillet salad 8

S packet of golden lights orange club cake bar 6

Last edited:
Had a points day and pleased with my choices only think i may of under pointed with tuna mayo but was really wantin a maccies so happy about that tomorrow will be pointing again x

Thursday 30 (48 weeklys )

B 50 g porrige with red top milk canderal frozen berrys 6

D warby thin with ham salad tbs low fat mayo 5

T new baby potatoes chicken fillet salad mayo sweet chilli 10

S packet mc coys multi pack blue riband golden light 9

Back