Step 1 Sole Source + Restarted today (again!)

Sunnshine

After so many restarts, I am hoping this will be the final restart. Have been ill, and been to so many events so just couldn't do it.

Breakfast - Original porridge with a sprinkle of cinnamon. 1 litre of water.

Lunch will be Toffee & walnut mousse. plus 1 litre of water until my evening shake.

Evening will be Vanilla shake and half a litre water.

May have a cup of tea with milk.

Start weight this morning - 12.7lbs.

Am fully motivated, not at all hungry (well it is my first day!).

DAY 2

Breakfast - Original Porridge with cinnamon + 1 litre of water

Lunch (2pm) - Vanilla shake + 1 litre of water

Dinner (7.30 pm) - Toffee & Walnut shake, plus a glug of water

2 cups of tea with a splash of milk.

OH and 2 sons had a beef stew and I didn't even taste it!

Always start the day with a cup of tea, but have given that up as find it difficult to drink the water. Just the two in late afternoon and evening - my Consultant tells me that milk is wasted calories = not in my opinion.

Exercise: Spring clean of my son's bedroom - at least two hours solid. Feel good, no hunger pangs, no headaches and more energy, and stomach no longer feels full.

DAY 3

Breakfast - original porridge with cinnamon + 1 litre water

Lunch - Leek & Potato flavour soup - 1 litre water

Dinner - 1 Vanilla shake and 2 cups of tea with milk

Dental appt today and all good.

DAYS 4 - 7

Lunch - Vanilla/Toffee & Walnut mousse + 1 litre water

Dinner - Leek & Potato Soup/Vanilla/Toffee & Walnut shakes

All went well except for Day 6. Went to sister's granddaughter's 2nd birthday and they insisted I have a small slice of birthday cake.
Told them was on diet, but not which one. Had a slice, didn't enjoy as would have preferred something savoury!

DAY 8

Despite slice of birthday cake on day 6, have lost 8lbs. Not surprised, as have been pee....ing forever.

Lunch - Vanilla mousse + 1 litre water, 2 cups of tea

Dinner - Leek & Potato soup + 2 cups of tea

DAY 9

Breakfast - Original porridge with spoonful chia seeds and cinnamon + 1 litre water

Lunch - Cookies and cream mousse + 1 litre water

Dinner - Original porridge with spoonful chia seeds and cinnamon = half litre of water

2 cups of tea with milk

U sound like ure doin really well - keep up the good work. Xxx
I start Monday - scared n excited all at the same time

Hi just thought I'd write and say how we'll ur doing..... I'm back on cd and my start weight is 12st 10lbs!! Before I had my children i was 8st7lbs but over the past few yrs my weight crept up to 13st8lb I went on cd last year and lost 1st7lbs in 2 and a half mths I had a lot going on at the time weddings big birthdays anniversaries you name it i had to attend it!!!
I was happyish with what I'd done and felt confident I could control my eating and slowly do a calorie counting diet!!! All went well till crimbo then oooopppphhh!!! Back to 12st10 and I feel like a buhda!!!
I started back to cd today as nothing works like this for me, although I've been dreading it!!! I find cd really hard and boring as I've tried all things and the only things I like are the choc and choc mint shakes..... The bars are ok but just can't keep anything else down
-8lbs in the first week is a great result!!! Hope I get something similar...

Back