Restarter - Changed routine and BINGO......

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Fabat40, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Fabat40

Fabat40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    .......I've cracked it.

I lost 2 stone in 8 weeks in Feb/March and then hit the BIG 40 beginning of April and thought I was strong enough to come off plan for 2 days for a celebration. 4 weeks later and a 10lb gain I was still struggling to catch up with the wagon - but I think I've finally cracked it.

I've changed my meal routine - simples!!!!

For weeks I tried to get back on it as I was before - shake at 7.30am, bar at 1pm and then soup 6/7pm. I work 8am til 5pm and this worked well for me 1st time round. But since trying to restart I'd be starving by 11am and giving up by the time I got home as I found I was dreading the soups!!!

I now take a bar to work for 10am and a soup for lunch at 1pm which I make up in a BIG soup mug like a cup a soup - a bit lumpy to start but my perseverance has paid off - got it down to a fine art now lol. I'm enjoying the soups again which is weird as I still don't fancy them in the evening (no idea what that's all about!!!!) For supper 6/7pm I make my shakes up in a smoothie maker with ice and it makes a pint of lovely, yummy thick shake.

I am already in ketosis (day 3) and know I can do this as the hard part is over - WOOHOO!!! Just gotta be careful when food is back in the equation - 8 weeks of TS and it still beat me.:rolleyes:

If you're struggling give it a try - it might work for you too xx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yay, really glad to hear you've found a routine that works for you, it makes it so much easier when you get in that zone! Good work getting back onto the packs too, I find that soooo hard when I've had a break.
    Hope you get a nice reward on the scales at the end of the week :)

4. geegb

geegb Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've just jumped back in the wagon too - haven't been brave enough to weigh myself after 4 weeks of over indulgence! I've been splitting my packs over the past couple if days to get me over the hunger. 1/2 shake at 07:30, 1/2 bar at 11ish, 1/2 soup at 2ish, 1/2 soup at 5:30ish leaving 1/2 a pack and 1/2 a bar for the evening when the kids are in bed .... My worst time for nibbiling. I found the packs quite thick the first time round so I'm watering them down well. We just have to find a way that suits! Good luck!

Mini likes this.
  5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    It's so great when you find a routine that works for you. Good for you and good luck!

6. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    fantastic guys
    well done
    restarts are really hard, congrats :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.