Total Solution Restarting - 01 August 2011 - 70lbs to lose

fittp00

Penny
Day 0-1
Hi again. Have to restart following a little health scare that meant I had to come off the diet. I am determined to make tomorrow the first day of the rest of my slim life. I will be painting my office tomorrow to keep myself busy. Will also try to walk for one hour to get some exercise. Wish me luck!

Welcome back Penny - you can do it!

Sounds like you have a good plan for keeping yourself busy tomorrow.

The first few days can be awful, but you CAN push through it, and it's so worth it when you do. Good luck!

x

Thanks ladies. Good to be back. I feel lost when I'm not focused.

Day 0
My OH hasn't finished the ceiling painting so unfortunately I won't be able to paint the walls until tonight. Plan B, I've got some research to do about my thyroid due to having radioactive iodine treatment this Thursday. Will also incorporate a one hour walk plus a kitchen tidy. How's everyone else doing?

Hi Penny, Day 6 and still feel the same! No more energy, no headaches, no tiredness....think am in limbo!!
Managing fine with the no food, see how that changes on Friday when OH back and cooking in house!
Think lightbulb moment for me though, how do I focus so much on food normally, planning my day around it, when a rammy bar and two shakes keeping me fine now??!!! Need to go and have a ponder....
Hope day 1 good for you tomorrow! Have good rest of evening.

Back