Restarting after crimbo!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Had the last few days off, am back on the wagon today.
I didn't go mad at christmas, and I actually tried new things! Sprouts and creamed spinach, sprouts aren't to bad is I day do myself, although they were with bacon. Not keen on the spinach.

I think this is a real turning point for me I would have NEVER have tried them in a million years.

Haven't weighed myself yet... Am dreading the damage caused!!!

hey , well done on trying new things :) I had 5 very naughty days over crimbo and managed to gain 15 lb !! but I always carry a lot of water when I recarb , and have lost 7lb of it being back on SS+ for the last 48 hours so hope that all I get at weigh in on monday is a small gain !!
any damage caused is likely to be water and you will loose it very quickly when you start back on plan :)

I Jumped on the scales, 17st, I weighed myself thurs morning and was 16:9, so have gained 5lb, which will be off in a day or 2 so I'm not worried about it

well done for coming back :) hope u lose that small gain soon x

I plateaued for a bit before Xmas---could not get below about 13.10. After Xmas i'd gone up to 14.7 again which is a bore, but back on the wagon now! Two stone to go by the end of Feb, ideally. Here goes!

Well done for getting back in control. Don't think of the weight you've put on but the weight your now gonna loose. Your back in the driving seat to take you were ever you want to go x

Back