Restarting my diary with determination!

NICKYJ

Ok slipped up last week after just a couple of days doing slimming world - realised I hadnt been synning things that I should have been and felt rubbish so had a mega binge and after a massive cry last night (never cried about my weight before) about my weight which is now currently the most its ever been - I am determined that I am going to shift this fat and am starting again today with extra determination.

We dont have much in the cupboards at the moment as cant get to the shops till Wednesday so here goes:

PLAN FOR TODAYS FOOD:
AIM TO DRINK A SMALL GLASS OF WATER EVERY HOUR.

BREAKFAST: 10.00am
Frozen Raspberries, Grapes, Strawberries, Mango, Pineapple. Set Natural Yoghurt, no fat.
Cup of coffee with dash milk - 0.5 SYNS

LUNCH: 12.30pm
Noodles, sweetcorn, peas, broccoli and a slice of bacon.

lunch.jpg

TEA: 5.30pm
Potato Wedges, 1/2 tin Baked Beans with cooked onions, 30 Grams Cheddar Cheese (HEXA), Lettuce, Tomato, chargrilled peppers, chicken tikka strips. This way yummy and really filling.

lunch.jpg

PUDDING: 6.00pm
Frozen mixed fruit.

lunch.jpg

SNACKS: 2 x Morning Harvest breakfast bars (both under 70 cals per bar) HEXB & cup of tea with a dash of milk 0.5 SYNS 8.30pm.
SNACKS: Small bowl frozen raspberries 7.30pm.

EXERCISE: Hula Hoop and 20 minute walk to and from school.

Last edited:
Good Luck to you and well done on starting the Diary - it really does keep you on track.

BREAKFAST: 10.00am
Frozen Raspberries, Grapes, Strawberries, Mango, Pineapple.

lunch.jpg

Cup of tea with dash milk - 0.5 SYNS

LUNCH: 12.20pm
Pasta, sweetcorn, peas, broccoli and chicken tikka slices. 1 tbsp very low fat ceasar dressing, 30 grams cheddar cheese HEXA.

TEA: 5.30pm
Baked Potato moistened with fat free natural yoghurt, chicken tikka slices, lettuce, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peas, broccoli, baked beans with softened onions and 14 grams cheese 3 SYNS.

TIP: WOULD DEFO RECOMMEND USING NATURAL YOGHURT IN A BAKED POTATO INSTEAD OF BUTTER - DELICIOUS AND SYN FREE!!

SNACK: Halp an apple. 6.30PM

SNACKS: 2 x Morning Harvest breakfast bars (both under 70 cals per bar) HEXB, 1 Cup of Tea with a splash of milk 0.5 SYNS 8.30PM

SNACK: 1 X Special K Summer berries bar 4 SYNS and cup of tea with dash of milk 0.5 syns

TOTAL SYNS: 8.5

DRUNK LOADS OF WATER TODAY!

I will add my pics another time unfortunately my USB is playing up x

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY 27 JUNE;

8.15, BREAKFAST: ½ can beans, 2 x boiled egg - dh was sent to the shop for brown bread but came back with white rolls grrr! so didnt have my planned 6 syns of brown bread, instead I had an extra egg!
1 x cup tea with dash milk 0.5 SYNS

NOTE: This breakfast REALLY filled me up, its now 12.45pm and I'm not hungry at all - will postpone lunch and have it a little later.

9.15am, 1 x cup tea with dash milk 0.5 SYNS

1.30pm, LUNCH: Cheesy Bean and Potato Melt - this is LUSH!

Cut some potatoes into wedges and put them in the oven for 20 minutes - no need to add oil, chop an onion and pop in a frying pan with a spoonful of water, cook them for a couple of minutes so theyve softened but still have a bit of bite, add half a tin of baked beans and warm through, cut the wedges into pieces and add to the pan, finally throw in 30 grams cheese (HEXA) and stir so it melts and goes gooey. Yummy!

7.15pm, DINNER: Big piece of rump steak, lettuce leaves and cucumber. Homemade dressing, made from a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and white wine vinegar 0.5 SYNS
To dip my steak in, I had: 1 TSP Ketchup 1 SYN, 1 TSP English Mustard 0.5 SYNS

9.30pm - 1/2 pack Tesco Liver & bacon 2 SYNS & 1 x Clementine Mullerlight Yoghurt

SNACKS: 2 x Morning glory bars HEXB
1 x cup tea with dash milk 0.5 SYNS

SYNS; 5.5 SYNS

Have felt really bloated all day and because of the heat my legs feel all swelled up - I feel really fat, so I am extra determined to shift this weight! Also wore a dress and I absolutely hate the fact that my thighs rub together!!! Aggghhhhhhh! Last year I Lost weight so didnt have to put up with it, but I am gutted that this year its back!!! It will be gone asap! I was also really pleased with myself - we went to Morrisons and bought literally loads and loads and loads of posh (and fattening) bits and bobs that were reduced to just 5p, 9p and 19p , so the kids had tapas for their tea, chorizo in sauce, potatoes in aioli, calamari and cheesy garlic bread it looked and smelt delicious, BUT I didn't pinch any!

Forgot to add - I bought a 6 pack of mullerlight yoghurts for .................... 25p!!!! and the date on them is mid July. Bargain!

Last edited:
Planned food for today
THURSDAY 28 JUNE

BREAKFAST: 1 X Mullerlight Yoghurt, 1 x pink lady apple. 1 X cup of tea and dash milk 0.5 SYNS.

LUNCH: 1/2 Punnet of strawberries.

TEA: Prawn broth with veg, beans, brown rice 3 SYNS, for starters and for mains smoked salmon trimmings, lettuce, chopped beetroot, cucumber and a homemade yoghurt and lemon dressing.

SNACK: Chopped beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, prawns, 30 grams cheddar (HEXA) and yoghurt and lemon dressing.

SNACKS: 2 X Morning Glory Cereal bars HEXB and cup of tea with a dash of milk 0.5 SYNS

SYNS: 4.

Last edited:
FRIDAY 29 JUNE

BREAKFAST: Cup of tea and dash milk 0.5 SYNS
LUNCH: 2 Egg Omlette, 30 Grams Cheese HEXA, Beetroot, Cucumber, Prawns, Natural yoghurt and lemon dressing.
TEA: Steak & beans

Last edited:
SATURDAY 30 JUNE

BREAKFAST: 1 x WW Sachet hot chocolate and caramel 2 SYNS

LUNCH: Emperor prawns, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, yoghurt and lemon dressing.

DINNER: Rump Steak (again!! I love steak and Morrisons have it 1/2 price at mo!) and lettuce, celery, cucumber, beetroot and homemade yoghurt, lemon, coriander, parsley and mint dressing.

SNACKS: 2 X Morning Glory Cereal bars.

Last edited:
Back