Restarting on Monday

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Mummyboo85, 14 March 2014.

1. Mummyboo85

Mummyboo85 Active Member

Hi everyone,
    well it will be my 3rd attempt, I failed after my first 5days then tried again few days back but I was not ready. I've been in a panic the past week over my health so now im feeling calmer here goes.

i've stocked up on extra carbonara's and have shakes on there way.
  2. Allie2014

Allie2014 Well-Known Member

Yey! Well done and good luck. You'll be fine xxxx
  3. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Well-Known Member

Good luck! I am sure this time round will be different, just take one day at a time :)
  4. 123slim

123slim Member

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm starting tomorrow too........did lighter life about 5 years know what I'm getting myself into. Ignorance was bliss the last time!!!! It has suddenly hit me, that I won't be eating normally from tomorrow......and I want to eat everything in the house!!!!!!
  5. Mummyboo85

Mummyboo85 Active Member

Thank you :)
    Day 1 is going really well so far. I tried zero noodles with my pasta, I feel full but my god they are weird things.

How's your day 1 going?
  6. 123slim

123slim Member

I've only tried the banana shake so far....and it was OK. Don't feel too bad just yet.....I know it will be harder tomorrow.....but one day at a time! Very excited by the idea of zero noodles!!!!! Where did you get them from? I read in my book this morning that I can have 200g kojac that your zero noodles??