Restarting on Monday

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Mummyboo85, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Mummyboo85

Mummyboo85 Member

Hi everyone,
    well it will be my 3rd attempt, I failed after my first 5days then tried again few days back but I was not ready. I've been in a panic the past week over my health so now im feeling calmer here goes.

i've stocked up on extra carbonara's and have shakes on there way.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Allie2014

Allie2014 Full Member

Yey! Well done and good luck. You'll be fine xxxx

4. lucyandsandy

lucyandsandy Full Member

Good luck! I am sure this time round will be different, just take one day at a time :)

5. 123slim

123slim Member

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm starting tomorrow too........did lighter life about 5 years ago.....so know what I'm getting myself into. Ignorance was bliss the last time!!!! It has suddenly hit me, that I won't be eating normally from tomorrow......and I want to eat everything in the house!!!!!!

6. Mummyboo85

Mummyboo85 Member

Thank you :)
    Day 1 is going really well so far. I tried zero noodles with my pasta, I feel full but my god they are weird things.

How's your day 1 going?

7. 123slim

123slim Member

I've only tried the banana shake so far....and it was OK. Don't feel too bad just yet.....I know it will be harder tomorrow.....but one day at a time! Very excited by the idea of zero noodles!!!!! Where did you get them from? I read in my book this morning that I can have 200g kojac noodles...is that your zero noodles??