• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarting SW from home - 4 st to lose

S: 17st2lb C: 16st13lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st3lb(1.25%)
Hello

I’m new here and started following SW at home last week after a few years off and re gaining a few stone after losing 4 stone for my wedding

Looking forward to having somewhere to share my journey and support others

Determined to get back to target and stay there

X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st1.0lb C: 15st1.0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi.
I'm new here too. Joined just a few minutes ago and trying to find my way around.
Your situation is a lot like mine. I lost weight a few years ago and have gradually put it all back and more besides. I've joined and left SW more times than I can remember. I've had a lot of good intentions over the last couple of weeks but every day I have the 'start tomorrow' mindset. Hoping to do SW at home from tomorrow - hoping posting on here can help me find some motivation! I have 6 stones to lose, feels like climbing Everest!!
Good luck with your plan, I'm sure you'll do really well and look forward to seeing your progress :) x

S: 17st2lb C: 16st13lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 40.7 Loss: 0st3lb(1.25%)
Hi.
I'm new here too. Joined just a few minutes ago and trying to find my way around.
Your situation is a lot like mine. I lost weight a few years ago and have gradually put it all back and more besides. I've joined and left SW more times than I can remember. I've had a lot of good intentions over the last couple of weeks but every day I have the 'start tomorrow' mindset. Hoping to do SW at home from tomorrow - hoping posting on here can help me find some motivation! I have 6 stones to lose, feels like climbing Everest!!
Good luck with your plan, I'm sure you'll do really well and look forward to seeing your progress :) x
You can dont it just take it a pound at a time, a day at a time even a meal at a time and you’ll get there. Good luck x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Welcome Marbless33 and good luck with SW:classic_smile:

Jukie

S: 312lb C: 240lb G: 170lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 72lb(23.08%)
Hi Marbles33, so how did the weigh in go? Welcome to the site, it is a really supportive group.