Restarting SW from home - 4 st to lose

Marbles33

Hello

I’m new here and started following SW at home last week after a few years off and re gaining a few stone after losing 4 stone for my wedding

Looking forward to having somewhere to share my journey and support others

Determined to get back to target and stay there

X

Hi.
I'm new here too. Joined just a few minutes ago and trying to find my way around.
Your situation is a lot like mine. I lost weight a few years ago and have gradually put it all back and more besides. I've joined and left SW more times than I can remember. I've had a lot of good intentions over the last couple of weeks but every day I have the 'start tomorrow' mindset. Hoping to do SW at home from tomorrow - hoping posting on here can help me find some motivation! I have 6 stones to lose, feels like climbing Everest!!
Good luck with your plan, I'm sure you'll do really well and look forward to seeing your progress :) x

Hi.
I'm new here too. Joined just a few minutes ago and trying to find my way around.
Your situation is a lot like mine. I lost weight a few years ago and have gradually put it all back and more besides. I've joined and left SW more times than I can remember. I've had a lot of good intentions over the last couple of weeks but every day I have the 'start tomorrow' mindset. Hoping to do SW at home from tomorrow - hoping posting on here can help me find some motivation! I have 6 stones to lose, feels like climbing Everest!!
Good luck with your plan, I'm sure you'll do really well and look forward to seeing your progress :) x
You can dont it just take it a pound at a time, a day at a time even a meal at a time and you’ll get there. Good luck x

Hi Marbles33, so how did the weigh in go? Welcome to the site, it is a really supportive group.

Back