return to ss, for 3rd time..

Just thought...

You get to the place where you can change your signature etc by clicking on

User CP

at the top of the page, in the top blue bar on the left hand side.

Alternatively, click this link: http://www.minimins.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Sorry if I'm pointing out something you already knew. :) :)

Oh - another thought - you might need a few more posts...

You need 50 posts to do some things here on the forum - can't remember what, but having your signature display might be one of them.

Easy ways of getting up to 50 - go and play the various word games across the forum, post 'Well dones!' to all the people who've posted that they've lost weight this week or had a victory in resisting food... That sort of thing. :)

All this has the added bonus of keeping you away from the kitchen for a while longer!

Be aware that even when you get to 50 posts, there can be a short delay before you get your 50 post privileges - I think the forum updates hourly, so there might be a wait of up to an hour.

Have fun!

oh yes i just read ur post!! so the more i post the more i can do with my profile now i understand!!:) best get posting and yess a great way to stay out of the kitchen lol x

Hi,

thanks for that.I will work on this...i need to post more.. hows everyone doing!! we have lovley weather here in the midlands so i have cleared wardrobe out sorted all the clothes that dont fit anymore...3 bags later wardrobes empty.. i guess i will just have to live in the few i wear day in day out... early i know but cannot wait to go shopping when ive lost a a few stones x:)))

Hello guys!!

Hope ur all well, and getting through this... heres my round up of the last 24 hours..

yesterday i cooked for the kids and ended up eating a roast chicken dinner.. i dunno what happened but i did, felt sick with myself and continued binging throughout the evening... felt sick went to bed... same old story.. got up back to work resisted all temptation.. had my shakes for breakfast and lunch! avoided the normail temptation of sweets chocolates that were offered!! lol... ive come home fed the kids with chappati and curry and had my baked fish, lettuce and cucumber!! feel full but the food devil is screaming at me..to go into the kitchen i keep telling myself to ignore her!! im sat watching holby now... i just wanna be thin!! why cant i just accept that.. why does food always take over... weigh in on friday!! really not looking forward to it>>> i feel ike im on a downer now... its really strange, the days i keep at it im so strong but others im so down i binge... work was ok.. everyone keeps asking why im not eating.. some of the drs are great about it others think its silly... and im fed up of everyone asking!!! arghhhhhhh sorry guys to be so negative x

please help me i hate all this at the mo!

{{{Hugs}}}

It's okay hun. Nearly every one of us goes through all that at some point, especially when we've done the diet before. I think it's got something to do with knowing for sure that if you stick to it, the weight just falls off - so somehow it 'doesn't matter' (even though it does of course :rolleyes:) if we fall off the wagon and decide to get back on with it tomorrow. And somehow that, 'Oh well, it doesn't matter' feeling lasts just long enough for you to be tempted to eat everything in sight - then conveniently disappears once we start eating, leaving you alone to pick up the pieces and feel really guilty. :sigh:

The only advice I can offer is to just keep going - because sooner or later, something will 'click'. You'll get a couple of days right, then a couple more. I think it helps to try not to look ahead too much actually. The moment I start to try working out how much weight I'll have lost by say, the end of July, I find myself heading for the fridge (I have no idea what that's all about :confused:).

So if you can, just take it one day at a time. Don't worry about sticking to the diet tomorrow - stick to it for the rest of today (which is probably looking quite easy now, LOL) - and worry about tomorrow, well, tomorrow... :)

As Sarah Lou said the other day, we're all here because we battle with food. None of us would be doing Cambridge if we could stick to any of the other diets out there, LOL.

One day at a time.

Tell you what. Let's both of us just have a go at getting through tomorrow 100% (yes, you'll gather from that that I didn't quite make it today). Just tomorrow. And we'll figure out what to do about Thursday when we get there. Deal? :)

thanks hun.. ur post was really warming and made me realise that maybe i am running b4 i can walk.. yes if i can get up to my room and go to sleep without me spoiling today i will be happy!! just watching masterchef perhaps not a good idea!! lol yes lets do it lily!! 2moro evening we will both be honest and post that we did it!!! deal on girly!!!one day at a tym hun:)... u know what i was gonna go in the kitchen but im not im going straight to bed!! 2moro is another day, im gonna get thru... thanku so much for ur support lily!! we wil do this :) XX

Yay! :clap: :clap:

Yep, I'll come back tomorrow and tell you how I did, I promise. It's looking a lot easier already because I was supposed to be going out for a meal with my Dad and sister, but he's just phoned to ask if we can go out on Thursday instead. Which is really good, cos it gives me a day to get my head in gear so that I can choose something sensible from the menu on Thursday. :)

Hope you sleep well hun - and well done for getting through the evening! :hug99:

Well...

:) It wasn't too bad a day. I'll confess I wasn't perfect, but I tried to keep it low carb and had some extra chicken (and shock horror, a few cocktail sausages - which okay, aren't exactly on plan, but it could've been much worse :D).

So I'm going to call it a success (by the skin of my teeth, LOL).

How about you? Hope you're doing okay hun x

Hi lily,

well done huni... thats not to bad at all, i managed fine hun, i had my shakes and then made a 1 egg and mushroom omlette, with spices and coriander... so on the whole yes a great day.. i resisited the sweet rice mum had packed for the kids.. i just sat inside while they ate!! and i have just been to tesco to pick up a few things.. and boy did i wanna pick up the normal rubbish, but instead got a bottle of evian!!!!:)) so well chuffed.. like u said lily we just got take each day as it comes.. it could have been worse we could have really pigged out but didnt!! liek when i cooked and plated my omlette i nearly reached out for bread... then i thought i allowed this omlette and it was cooked the camberidge way,,, why do i need bread.. quickley drank about 500mls of water and started scruubbing the kitchen lol.. lily its not gonna be easy or plesant.. but i am determined to get rid of this excess fat!! it has to go...less questions at work today!! keep it up sweetie xx

Yay - well done! That's fab. We should be very proud of ourselves. :clap: :clap:

Onwards and downwards!

We are girl!! now 2moro is another day, and it will be better!! 1 more day till weigh in on friday!! cannot wait!! good luck for 2moro!! will post more 2moro.. good nyt lily xx

Back