Step 1 Sole Source Returned for the umptenth time sole source

I know! Its hard work wen ur life has always revolved around family and food! I have eaten today ...just protein but could kick myself for doing it...6lbs to go and im in the 12s but just need to find my zone again ..x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love halwa...freshly made...need to stop thinking about it!

Seriously off plan for last 3 days fell off the wagon on Saturday afternoon... Can't seem to get back into the swing of the plan... Each day I start of with the right intention and then go off on a huge binge. I last saw my counsellor on Saturday morning and my scales showed 15.0. Stones. I could have easily been in the 14 stone bracket by now. My weigh in is 2moro and I don't wanna face them... I seriously could kick my own butt if I could! So mad at myself the temporary bingeing and scoffing of food has wrecked it all !!!!arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I know that when I'm in the zone in ketosis I'm perfect water 4 litres 3 products! No messing then somehow come the weekend it's all messed up and I'm off plan. It's clear as water the weekends is where I'm at fault. My young family and husband who's a chef are really supportive and whilst weekends are family time and food is usually grilled or oven cooked! They never force me to eat I make that choice because it's what I'm used too. But once I've eat i seem to continue to binge on anything and everything even food I wouldn't normally eat! I know where I'm going wrong can't seem to kerb it!! Any ideas guys I'm at my wits end!

Im like u hun....should in the 12 stone bracket ages ago...I have now settled for 2 products and a protein meal....to get me out of this lull....I knw iv put on this week but its fine. .I seem to have got control back now with just having this one meal a day....msg me if u wana chat I will giv u my number hun x

Thanks canvas I will inbox u! Just been for my weigh in and I put on a whopping 5 lbs in 3 days I really did binge though! So kinda had my ass kicked by my consultant and now back on it she also have me a ultimatum either I knuckle down or I lose my daily slot with her. She has been seeing me daily since I started and does it out of good wil she genuinely wants me to do this as I have known her a long time so she said last shot if I fail then just back to once a week which I really don't wanna do I see her daily as I can whilst I'm on maternity and really need the support. I'm upset as I know I can do this the hard part is getting into ketosis and those awful 3 days but I always manage them and then go and blow it all on day 6 or 7. So here goes wiping it clean starting fresh today I'm gonna get thru this vicious cycle of bingeing! X

Hi and well done so far, now.. here's a hand offered, i'm on day 2 today so we can get to ketosis together. :)

You're doing great, but that 5lb is mainly water so don't be down about it. :)

Well done so far, you can do this!!

Thanks Jane, I'm gonna give it my all this time x gud lck chick, how's ur day 2 been!!x

Day two went well, have had a few 'oooh I could just have'... moments today, but ignored them and distracted myself. :) Day three is done, final shake is hot and in my cup now. I am pretty good at not eating after 8pm so once I get there I'm home and dry.

How you doing?

Hello Jane, I failed yesterday just binged it he evening. Today however I'm done 3 products 4 litres water and I'm in bed watching master chef lol

Day two went well, have had a few 'oooh I could just have'... moments today, but ignored them and distracted myself. :) Day three is done, final shake is hot and in my cup now. I am pretty good at not eating after 8pm so once I get there I'm home and dry.

How you doing?

That's fab love, day 3 done ur defo gonna be a walking talking fat burning machine well done u!!! Cannot wait to get into ketosis !!! Day two 2moro xx

Hello everyone, quick update, went to see my counsellor this morning and the scales showed up 15.0 thank god after 4 whole days of bingeing and crying I managed to get back on track... Still seeing my counsellor daily for 5-10 mins...so here goes my weekly weigh in is on Tuesday so I'm going to stay focused and determined! Really want to see the 14s next week x

Back