Returner on 810!!

Colony

Hi guys! Can't believe I'm back on CD. I tried exante but the shakes and soups were VILE! I love love live Cambridge so here we are.

I have an awesome new councillor (the reason why I stopped in the first place was because I moved away from the old councillor) and she is just wonderful!

Been doing it for a week and I lost 9 pounds on my weigh in! I can't believe it! Thought I wouldn't lose more than 3-4 pounds with 810. There's so much pressure to keep it up though!

Definitely finding the 2nd time harder though- I think that's quite common. It's much less exciting the second time around. Thrilled to be loosing weight though. Here's to the next 9 pounds!

Good luck for this week all! X

Excellent first week on with 810!!! 9lbs off is fantastic, well done:happy096:

Very well done I only ever lossed between 5 lbs on 810 :)

Good that you are doing so well...and a bonus you have a good CDC aswell, what's your goal weight?

So almost done with my second week. Weigh in is on Tuesday and I'm very nervous as lost so much in the 1st week that there is a lot of pressure to lose again. Part of me wonders if it was a mistake and what if I gain this week?? I think I would cry!

Anyway, I have 2 full days before my weigh in so going to be super strict (I had a glass of red at the weekend- damn social life!) and try and exercise.

I'm definitely feeling the pain this time round. I reeeeally can't wait to eat normal food. I can't wait to get to my goal and move up to the next step. I can't wait to be in outfits and not feel uncomfortable because my tum is in the way! I can't wait to look good in photos! Yaaay, I just can't wait.

So I don't have huge amounts to lose. I started at 84.4 kg and my goal is 70kg. Right now I'm about 80.5kg. When I get to 70kgs I'm going to reassess, maybe I could do 65kg but it'll all depend on how it looks. (Sorry I can't remember weights in stones and pounds).

So I'll let you know how my weigh in on Tuesday goes. I'm hoping for at least 4 pounds lost, I know it's a long shot but you never know. I'm going to do some power walking tomorrow, Whoo!

Happy CD-ing everyone! Xx

hey, and welcome back to Cambridge.

I lost a lot of weight on the old 790 plan. Now it is 810, and almost the same. I found the losses faster than I'd expected and the wee bit of food kept me sane!

Good luck x

hey, and welcome back to Cambridge.

I lost a lot of weight on the old 790 plan. Now it is 810, and almost the same. I found the losses faster than I'd expected and the wee bit of food kept me sane!

Good luck x
can I ask were u losing weight weekly? was it more than 3 lbs a week.

i know everyones different x

Hi, sorry forgot to update! I weighed in a day late- CDC said food pack delivery didn't come.

I lost 3 pounds! I was a little disappointed it wasn't more- but in truth it was Valentine's day the day before and we went for a cheeky Nandos- I stuck to no-carb but it's definitely over 810 calories!

Anyhoo I'm glad I lost, but I want to lose more this week! She measured me as well and I have lost several inches around belly and waist which is fab!

This time round, I find myself saying "I can't wait until I can eat normal food, I cannot WAIT until I can eat normal food..!" quite a lot! I don't remember feeling that way first time around. I'm feeling very impatient but I know I'm going to stick to the diet. It's so convenient for me right now but I'm just impatient to move up the plans!

So at weigh in I was 79kg and my goal is 70kg and then im going to move up to 1000 plan, eek! Can't wait, lol.

I really REALLY admire people who can do SS for months and months on end. You deserve a friggin medal, you really do.

All the best to you fellow CDers. Next weigh in is on Wednesday. Fingers crossed for bigger loss!! Xxx

Back