Returners 1st Weigh In on LL!

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Hi All,

Had my 1st weight this evening today, have lost 9lbs & its only day 5 today, plus its TOTM, am pleased. Just need to keep it up.

Plus wont be having any counselling for 1-2 approx months, as LLC is going away & getting married, so need to be strong.

When i orginally did LL, only ever had 2 counselling sessions, as there were never enough people, maybe thats why i put my 3 sts back on.

My LLC is lovely though & she originally lost 18sts & put 3-4 back on

Just wanted to know how many servings of the flavourings can you have per day?

Well done Hun! That's a great result! I'm having my first weigh in on Monday so we'll see. My LLC is lovely and I can already tell she will be a great support system for me! I've got a good feeling about it this time! :)
Mags xxx

Ahh thanks Mags, good luck to you too for Monday, im sure you will have an amazing weight loss! Glad ur LLC is lovely & that your feeling very positive . I too am feeling positive this time round, feeling quite strong, just hope i will be like this throughout my LL journey.....

hi slimseaa flavourings do you mean the water flavourings? you can have as much of it as you like! well done on your loss thats great x

Thanks Tracy, just wanted to chk. Today is the first time that ive been feeling hungry, Day 9, but am keeping strong and have strong will power at the moment. Im just taking it week by week & want 3-4 months to pass by quickly.

You're doing so so well, well done. Otherwise im feeling great so far, definitely feeling a lot Lighter lol :)

yeah i remember just wanting to wish the time away.....cant believe im on week 8 now, its gone quick so it will for you aswell. thanks slimseaa x

Back