Returning to LT from Jun 08

redfluffmonster

Hi

I'm Nicky and am re-starting TFR from 2 yrs ago. I did really well and lost 2 and half stone in 8 weeks before being forced to stop as I fell pregnant (welcome surprise btw!!) - just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I posted on another board but am confused as to where people chat - seems to have changed a bit since I was last on here!

Looking forward to getting to know people - am on day 6 but finding it hard going

Nicky x :)

Hi Nicky,

Welcome back and well done on your weight loss before and fingers crossed you will do as well again.

You can post on both forums, but this new 100% forum is for those who are doing the TFR plan according to the Pharmacy Programme and feel the need for a place to escape all talk of food.

Hi nicky and welcome back to LT.

Like mini says this part of the forum is for those who are doing LT TFR 100% to the letter. No food talk or any planned breaks etc is allowed in here.

Its hard enough as it is without reading posts of food isnt it!

You are on day 6, the worst part is over! Its always harder 2nd time around but you are more than likely in ketosis :) Just keep at it and always have yer goal in mind :)

Any advice or support this forum is the place! Its great! :giggle:

Hello Nicky

Well done for getting to day 6 and thats a great achievement especially if you are finding it hard going ... it will get easier as you will know from before when you did 8 weeks!!! And if you can do 8 weeks before you can defo do it again :)

You can do it x

Hi Nicky! One thing about having done it before - at least you know you can do it and it does work!

Best of luck and look forward to seeing how you get on xx

Nicky, lots of luck with your restart. Your first weigh in will give you the boost you need to keep focussed and the weeks will just fly by. Keep sipping water. I keep bottls of water with me at all times and it really helps when you feel a munchie attack coming on!!

Welcome back Nicky! Love your profile pic!

Day 6 is great. Keep at it! Keep reminding yourself daily why your doing this. Keeping reminding yourself that you want to be healthy, fit and happy more than anything else in this world and you can't fail.

Log on here every chance you get for support. This forum is a Godsend as we're all in the same boat.

Good luck for your first weigh in!

Thank you everyone

The fact that I stuck to it rigidly before for 8 weeks mean that I have the willpower in me to do it again! Made the mistake of trying the chocolate as a mousse last night for my tea - eugh....am sticking to the shakes from now on.

Am on day 7 but not sure when to go back and get weighed as I have a week supply still from last time. Am thinking that I might call into the surgery tomorrow and ask them to weigh me for my own satisfation!

Have a good day all x

Hi Nickey

If you stuck to it for 8 weeks before it should be no problem to you. I am just back on it after going on the wagon for a while. Am real determined as I have my brothers wedding in october. I'm just getting used to this site myself........

Back